[SOLVED] Nasty glitch in Sand event

I am not personally experiencing this bug, my wife is for many (around 75%) of sand event levels. We both have iphone XR’s and are operating off the same wifi, network etc and she has restarted her phone.

She had noted the graphical glitches originate in sand empire stages but some of them can persist to other battles. Note the “4” below was generated in sand empire quest but persists in a raid as well as season 3 map level. This was after she reported to me it was a serious issue on a raid so I asked her to recreate it and it only happened for one number but apparently it’s been much worse.

1 Like

Hi I am also inflicted. Today the worst thing, attacking not possible but defence, it is a pity. I lost a lot of energy.

yesterday:

today even worse:

Do we have a fix yet?

I’m having a similar problem, but none of my heroes are able to gain mana

I did all everytime but its still same.

I’ve got the bug, too, if it matters.

Got worse for me on final 2 stages of advanced. Screen covered in troops, heroes not gaining mana, hits were counting as damage but no special skills to use. I had to use battle items to finish last 2 stages when I really didn’t need to. Shame as I liked the new delay stones would have easily cleared stages without this bug

In the boss stage, the image gets cluttered with the coloured troops and can’t see the board. Can’t carry on playing. I had to restart the game and lost 10 world energy

This needs to be fixed.

Finishing up the event and this popped up mid March. Anyone ever see this before?

Yeah there’s a whole thread about.

1 Like

Gotcha. It got worse and worse and worse lmao

Data point 2

Visual glitch, persistent normal damage numbers

Cannot use mana items on any hero.
Shields/ matching/ tiles does not charge any mana bars.

Revived Boldtusk can gain mana.

Visual glitch, revived Boldtusk not displaying buffs, and debuff, icons

Sand Empires, Advanced stage 19

iPhone 7 plus
iOS 11.4

Time 9:08 PM EDT
Date 2020-July-02

1 Like

I also have sand event glitch. It happens after i activate a lamp or X tile not everytime but after the 10th or 11th lamp/X the heroes from that activation freeze as they hit the enemy and from that point on my heroes can not gain mana from tiles activated after the freeze. I can give mana potions to those heroes and they can fire their special that way and other color heroes that do not have their color troops froze on screen act normally until a lamp/x activation grabs that color troop and it freezes those heroes as well.

Thank you for your patience while we dealt with this issue - We believe we now have a fix. Please update your games to the newest version of the game, Version 30.0.2, please note - the fix for this specific issue is V 30.0.1.

Thank you all again and our apologies for this annoying (my words) issue.

8 Likes

Lol no idea why but this made me chuckle

Thanks for the info kira

3 Likes

Any bonus for people who lost out on energy and battle items?

3 Likes

There were two different bugs in this thread: the persistent artifact visual bug and the issue with mana gain not working properly.

Staff post above says they fixed “this issue” but it’s not clear which issue has been fixed, or both.

2 Likes