[SOLVED] Mystic vision not working 06.12.2020

Same bug as reported 12.12 just need to mark ad as irrelevant and get a new ad

Check this thread , similar issue:

I’m having same problem but cant seem to send a customer support email either.

Marking the add as irrelevant and then restarting the game seems to fix the problem, but only temporarry.

Guy’s I’ve had the same problem to solve it you need to open the ad report it close the game then reopen it’s working ok now

Mystic vision has no vision…I have tried a few times this morning to watch the mystic video and its an ad for military insurance but when its done I dont get a reward and the icon stays as if I didn’t click on it but it is no longer click able. I have tried leaving the game 3x and same issue occurs

These 2days then i watch add i didnt get any reward . And cant press on it … dont know what to do. I restart game watch it again and same . Add watched but ni rewards.

Having the same issue. Plays. Click x no rewards. Happened 4 times.

The mystic vision is bavk…
Watch the ad then no reward

Lucky for SG as this will possibly boost their ad income until the issue is fixed :smiley:

For me its been 2 days…annoying as heck…especially it seems to be the same ad over and over. Most of the time its the military life insurance.

On day 3 of not working. I’ve watched probably 10 ads and nothing. Very frustrating

I have tried getting my MV reward SIX TIMES this morning and everytime I get no reward and am forced to close and reopen the program in order to try again.

This is not the first time this has happened, but this is the first that because the ad doesn’t change, the issue doesn’t go away. The problems with this game are starting to get ridiculous.

Yes i have the game problema whith music vision…i watch the video and i don t recive any reword

Same problem for… Just this ad type.

Could you please remove Masku and Rajala ads from the loop.

Both are working poorly. You watch the ad, it gives you the option to close the ad but after closing it doesn’t give you the reward. Icon stays in place that you could watch another one but by pushing the icon nothing happens. To watch another ad for reward possibility you need to close the game and start again just to come up with the same ad and bug again.

@Petri @mhalttu

1 Like

You have to report the ad as being offensive to get it out of your loop. I lost a full day’s worth of MVs due to this bug, and once I did that, it started working smoothly again.

I have done 5 or 6 mystic visions without getting a reward in the past couple of days. Shows the ad makes you wait then the X appears but you get nothing upon clicking it.

I’m having issue with the mystic vision ads not rewarding me for watching them. It’s the nutrition powder ones only but it has happened 4 times now. After the ad, the gem still shows but doesn’t allow me to view a new ad.

I’m having the same problem. No reward, and the mystic vision icon persists but is unresponsive for some time. Started hapoening for me on Sunday.