[KNOWN ISSUE] Mother North Resurrects invisible Mother Therese

Marie-Therese cast special, she is in the left wing, and she died, but then she is revive but moved to right wing position with invisible form… :scream:

Using iOS and Game Version 33.

1 Like

Strange “invisibility” bug after mother north revives marie-therese.
I killed marie-therese while her zombie effect was active, she was revived as a zombie, normally. I killed the zombie, but when mother north’s special fired, marie-therese revived without a body

Here is her special that fired without her being there

Here is hitting her with tiles

3 Likes

Ok is odd. @Petri @KiraSG could be a issue.

Also if @Luciann you have time and date when this happened that can help finding out what’s going on

It was around 4pm GMT september 19th

Please submit a Support Ticket using the in-game Support tab, include as much detail as possible. Thank you in advance.

1 Like

No heroes shown once turned into zombie… pirate defense.

Thank you for the reports, we have identified an issue here and we hope to fix this bug soon. I’ve marked this as a known issue now.

1 Like

@KiraSG and @Petri, I guess this is becuase our Game App is not yet loaded the shape images form of zombies from Marie-Therese.

Strange “invisibility” bug after mother north revives marie-therese.
I killed marie-therese while her zombie effect was active, she was revived as a zombie, normally. I killed the zombie, but when mother north’s special fired, marie-therese revived without a body

Here is her special that fired without her being there

Here is hitting her with tiles

4 Likes

It started only when Marie-Therese and Kingston were on the board.
Marie-Therese triggered. And then something weird happened.
Like someone at Thorne place was still hitting me but it wasn’t Thorne, the special was different from Thorne’s one.
I killed Marie-Therese first and then Kingston but the raid wasn’t finish. I finished it with tiles at Thorne place.

I wasn’t able to record it and I’m not sure I’ll be able to do it again… May it help to solve something.

I found this thread : Reborn still attacking after they are beaten
I don’t know how to contact @KiraSG about it.

2020-12-08_19h08_58

This aswell

They know about it, so it prob be sorted at next update I’m guessing

There are other threads that Marie is doing some serious voodoo magic :wink:

That’s the same, I didn’t search enough :slight_smile: Thanks

There is also this thread : [KNOWN ISSUE] Mother North Resurrects invisible Mother Therese

1 Like

It’s cool, I actually do think there more with Marie they be going back a while, put zombie bug in search have a look at them.

This bug has been mentioned in the past but they are all locked and it happened to me yesterday 12/16/2020 in a regular raid. Enemies team was Poseidon, Azlar, Lady of the Lake, Thorne, and Marie-Therese. I killed all other heroes first. Marie-Therese did her special and then I hit her with a Marjana special. She disappeared but the battle continued with no visible opponent. I was using Melendor costume, Kageburado, Magni costume, Joon, and Marjana. I don’t recall but Marie-Therese might have had on of the other effects on her (down defense and/or accuracy). E&P version: 34.0.0 Build 844 on iPhone.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.