[KNOWN ISSUE] Mitsuko's special skill not working when combined with aegir or wilbur

We normally have staff flag an issue as KNOWN so that there is complete assurance that this issue is in fact on the active bugs list.

Thread is short enough. And I know there are staff monitoring the boards. @Na.na

I confirm it there is a bug… When mitsuko fires her special and aegir is also active then the heroes that are under aegirs protection when they are hit by blue special skill they suffer 2/3 of the damage and reflect 1/3 only… They are supposed to take no damage from at all from blue special. The same happens with willbur and mitsuko. The heroes take damage and they should take no damage at all from blue special… It is a programmers mistake.

@Kerridoc Any idea when support guys will acknowledge this as a known error?

@Sara could you please see if this is a known error and mark it as such?

Even if grimm only hit mitsuko and gretal, since they should not take any damage, there should be nothing to share to other hero. This should be marked as a known issue

Dear @Petri and @Sara ,

Maybe we look a bit inpatient, but we are 17 days trying to get any response or an acknowledgement (with estimated time to repair) of a game bug. I remember @Petri recently said that it usually takes couple of days, but despite this was reported by several people a requested by @Kerridoc, there is no confirmation neither an update of a bug list page. Can you please look at that?

Thank you.
Nes

Thank you for the reports and my apologies for the problem.

I have now confirmed that this will be fixed in the upcoming update (version 18). If the character reflects damage, they will reflect all of it and Aegir’s or Wilbur’s Soul Connection (shared damage) is not applied at all.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.