[SOLVED] Missing Titan/War Loot Popup (Version 20)

IOS V20.
Newest update from the store

Well ,I updated V20 for twice on Google Play, now my version is 20.0.0 BUILD946. We play on different platform,I am an Android Player

Hi everyone,

we have investigated this further and it seems the Titan/War Loot popup is not always shown and the loot goes straight to your inventory. This is usually caused when a player closes the game or is outside of the main screen in the game when the loot is distributed. We’ll be fixing this for the next update (version 20.1) so the popup will be triggered again if it was not seen.

Please note that you do get your rewards even though the popup is missing. Our apologies for the inconvenience caused by this!

I marked this topic as a known issue.

6 Likes

I didn’t get any rewards after killing titan

Merged. Please scroll to first post in thread for solution. :slight_smile:

just kill the titan and i get no loot from it… cmon guys…

Merged. See comment above you.

but i don’t have any new notifications for items in my inventory…

That would be a ticket then. Do you need the link?

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

just fill the ticket. 10x for the help and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Alas, each player must fill their own. Good luck!

Hi, after V20update and a win in AW i did not receive the war loot (no popup and neither new item in inventory).
I opened the war chest that is still freeze at 24/25 !
thumbnail|236x500
Is it a version bug or can i fix it in some way?

1 Like

It’s happening to one of our members too. Along with the loss of the music and connection issues. He’s putting in a support ticket but it looks like an issue for several players.

Myself and another alliance member did receive loot on our last titan, wasn’t in inventory either. No one has mentioned this issue in our alliance until today after the update.

2 Likes

I just had the same issue. However I don’t see any new items lit up in my inventory…I was the top attacker so should have had 3 AMs. I don’t see how they made it into my inventory!?

We have killed a 9* blue titan during the night. I logged in this morning, but did not receive the loot (I had A* tier). Can anyone help?

This is a known issue. You should have gotten the loot, but you didn’t get the popup for it.

(@Zephyr1 @Kerridoc @Rook possible merger with existing issue)

1 Like

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

And FWIW, this happened to me with our titan earlier today.

1 Like

I did not get anything, and I did not get a titanium reward. No diamonds, no grass, nothing.

1 Like

No, i dont received anything, not in my inventory… i have same diamons from yesterday… no skipp tiket no training hero… nothing

1 Like