[KNOWN ISSUE] Margaret's dodge + Evade

Im not sure if this is a bug, or just stupid but…

So i was in a raid with Alice + Margaret… Alice had Margaret’s dodge on and got targeted by some sniper, anyway Alice dodged the special (so 24% mana for her) but after dodging she also evaded and the evade negated the dodge and Alice didn’t receive the bonus mana.

I don’t really care because I rarely use Margaret but usually when i do it’s with Alice, but anyway it’s kind of stupid, eh?

That sounds very odd, certainly unintended behavior. Is it possible for you to take a video of a raid/map level with her next time?

A possible good map level to try and replicate this may be in a later Season 2 stage with Triton as the boss. :thinking:

1 Like

I can try to replicate it when raiding and use screen record while doing so.

3 Likes

Thank you for the report! We’ll investigate this here.

2 Likes

Nobody uses Margaret, so that’s a good find.

2 Likes

This issue will be fixed in version 24. I’ve now marked this as a known issue.

1 Like

I know Petri commented and looks like this is indeed unintended behavior, but it looks like the roll for dodging a special skill happens, and then the Evade roll happens regardless of the dodge outcome. So I imagine what they’re fixing is either:

• the mana gain happens if dodge was successful, or
  • the evade roll won’t happen if the dodge roll succeeds (thus letting the mana gain happen)

Good catch!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.