[SOLVED - V36 Update] Lady Loki specials -- Sometimes misses even tho removes blind ailment first (will be fixed in V36)

there is a problem with lady loki which, having a lack of precision before activating her special, the fault is still active.
the hero is supposed to remove negative states from all heroes and deal them first and then deal damage.
How can it be that the general damage causes a failure

This is a known issue, please check this thread:

Hi Petri, the issue still persists. Do you have a further update?

I asked them about it when it wasn’t included in the V35 release notes & staff indicated that it was still a work in progress.

From the looks of things, the V35 release was more about getting the fixes for NT out & the Mythic Content out & downloaded.

2 Likes

will it be solved before V789 ?

2 Likes

Update: The lady Loki fix will miss the deadline for Version 35. We (definitely) expect a fix for V36.

5 Likes

It’s been half a year since this bug was first reported.
Half a year! Newborn babies are now six months old, and short-lived microbes have ended their lives.

9 Likes

Simple, no money to make for them

Ahaha. She misses everything, including deadlines.

3 Likes

Either this is a really complicated bug to fix, or it got assigned a very low priority…

It would be super easy to fix.
If blind = true
If castinghero = lLoki then
do not apply blind
else
apply blind
End if
End if

I’m confused, what is the delay in getting this [long-time] known bug fixed? I’m tired of using her against defensive teams with heavy status ailments, only to have her get hit with blind; she sometimes misses when returning ailments. In all due respect, I am not understanding the logic behind releasing new features of the game, when there are known unaddressed bugs in the game.

2 Likes

Totally agree, bugs should be fixed as a priority before anything else.

1 Like

Unbelievable, SG you have Ninja tower, myths Titan, and ridiculous goblins balloon. But you can’t fixed this 6 months ago bug??

1 Like

they will fix it when they will release her costume.
This show how much SG care about players, we mean nothing to them

Can we have a clear answer SG please ?
Will you fix it yes or no ??? and if YES when will you fix it ? its not hard

Staff posted above that it will be fixed in v.36
I have no idea when that will happen
@KiraSG is there a date for next upgrade.

Beta is open right now for for testing.

2 Likes

Beta Update

This is (finally) being tested as a “fix” in V36.4 of Beta currently.

6 Likes

Took their time but I’m glad it’s being fixed now