[SOLVED - V36 Update] Lady Loki specials -- Sometimes misses even tho removes blind ailment first (will be fixed in V36)

Hello, (sorry for my english)

Why LadyLoki doesn’t hand out the blind status received from drake or joon or justice etc,
istead, she miss the target

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkoXhoICIUE&feature=youtu.be

is a bug? if it is, is possible fix please?

2 Likes

This effect has been reported before.

Lady Loki’s 1st effect is “Takes all dispellable status ailments from all allies and randomly casts them on all enemies”. Since she is blind when she does this, I guess she can miss when either “taking” the status ailment or when “giving” the status ailment to enemies. She is still under the effects of “Blind” when she carries out her ability. Her ability does not cleanse first and then transfer the status ailments.

I am unsure if this was the intended design for her special skill. Blind is the only status ailment that has this interaction with her ability.

damage increases based on the malus she transfers.
this also applies to -%attack, -%defense, dot, but not blindness.

if she hits blind and has the possibility of missing, she should also strike with an -%attack, but he doesn’t work like that. she clean and boost own damage and hit. why no work for blind?
can anyone clarify this please?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

we need and update on this
even if she can miss when reallocating because its not considered as a cleanse
then she shouldnt miss on her hit damage coz when she hits she is cleaned already

I created a forum account because of this topic. Lady Loki doesn’t follow her own special’s words. The status affects should be removed first, placed on the enemies, and then fire off damage based on how many status ailments were removed. That doesn’t seem to be the case. I found that out due to the blind ailment as well. She missed every single enemy. Please fix this. I was excited to cleanse Drake and, well, didn’t happen. Lol Thanks

@KiraSG Could you please chime in on this topic? It is indeed the case that Lady Loki when blinded and then casting her special, is still blinded and can miss, while her card reads as though she should not be blinded anymore when dealing damage since the blind status ailment should have been reallocated already.

Thank you in advance.

Yeah, this needs a response from SG. Her card reads “Lifts all dispellable status ailments from all allies…” 1) all allies includes the caster on every single other effect, and 2) if it’s lifted, how can it still effect her? It doesn’t say “cleanse” because that would indicate it has been gotten rid of, which it hasn’t.

1 Like

And then it would be great if they could address why she misses 4 or 5 hits every single time, even though she has “-35% accuracy”. But I digress …

I’ve had this happen as well. It’s almost as if all three effects resolve simultaneously instead of consecutively. Let’s look at the effects one more time:

1 - Lifts all dispellable status ailments from all allies and randomly distributes them on enemies.
2 - Deals 170% damage to all enemies.
3 - Deals additional 8% damage per transferred status ailment, up to 298% damage in total.

If she is indeed still blinded when distributing ailments, then it’s indeed possible that she misses putting a status ailment on an opponent. However, after that she should no longer be blinded because the status ailments have been lifted and transferred, and then she is supposed to proceed to the next effect: 170% damage to all enemies. Yet she still can miss.

From a technical point of view, I think steps 2 and 3 should resolve simultaneously, since they can’t happen consecutively; you can’t first deal damage and then increase that damage afterwards, right? So maybe it’s simply an oversight of the programmers and they forgot to separate effect 1 with the other effects? (I’m just thinking out loud here, I’m not a programmer)

I just tested this in a raid to make sure the bug is still there, and it still is. I was playing against a team of Sartana, Gravemaker, Telluria, Vela, Drake Fong. Telly was dead, Loki’s special was ready and, with the exception of Sartana, all of my opponents fired their special, blinding Loki in the process. Then I tried firing her special: she missed 3 of the 4 opponents, only passing over status ailments and dealing damage to Drake. Again: it could make sense that Lady Loki is still blinded while she distributes the status ailments, although that’s nowhere indicated in the description of the effect, and (imo) she definitely shouldn’t be blinded any more once she’s reached the ‘deal damage’ part.

1 Like

Yeah, this is a bug.

got an answer, they dont care about lady loki coz nobody pulling for her anymore as the G/T/V meta is almost dead now and loki is now a niche hero
they are focused future money maker heroes

can close the thread again

Maybe check the forum in the future, and research the weaknesses of said heroes before maxing them and then complaining of them.

Niche hero? You aren’t running across Vela, GM, Tel, JF, Finley, Isarnia, Azlar, any of the sand empire people, Clarissa, Kunchen, C Vivica, C Magni, White Rabbit, Frida, Evelyn, Panther, Zeline, Marjanna, Sartana in mid to upper diamond? Weird, we must be playing different games.

Would be great solution, but someone has to level it first to see existing problems and it is not players’ job. If card says one set of specials and it works differently it must be fixed.

1 Like

I find it a bit strange that this topic has been around since August, yet the problem still hasn’t been acknowledged or refuted by any of the staff :thinking:

1 Like

@Petri
Can you please have a look at this, as LL is not following her card, she should cast blind back and then deal her damage

1 Like

i already said, they wont care about has been heroes, the meta is already changing now and the GTV defense arent a problem anymore, they wont waste time to fix a hero almost nodoby want anymore