[KNOWN ISSUE] [July 22, 2019] Kicked Out/Disconnect during Raid/Raid Tournament/Titan [MASTER]

I was in the midddle of a raid revenge and got booted. So I lost even more trophies from a lesser opponent. I can’t log into the support option but I can get into this. Is anyone else having this issue?

1 Like

I was booted also with 1 opponent left

I had two left and lost my last flag because I was kicked from raid too.

Also kicked during a tournament match, and so far 2 other in my alliance as well

I was booted during the raid tournament with one enemy left… checked here to make sure I wasn’t alone

I was also booted and deducted points for a match I was winning. I had only two fighters left to kill with all of mine intact.

I was about to win a tournament battle when it went straight back to the main screen and gave me a loss.

Thank you all for reporting this. May I ask if you could please send in a support ticket regarding this?

Here is a direct link: https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

2 Likes

A few minutes ago I was dropped from tournament raid then returned with a loss has anyone experienced this?

I was just fighting our latest titan when the screen abruptly went back to the Base view before the battle was over
I got a zero score and lost a Harpoon that I used

1 Like

Same thing happened to me!

Same thing happened to me, I hadn’t used a Harpoon though.

Never happened before but game went to home screen during middle of first tournament match. Of couse it was a loss.
Never seen it do this in any circumstance before. Was not a connection issue.

Same for me.
Kicked out of raidT.
Game disconnected itself for 1 second before logging in again.

I got disconnected for a second too, thankfully I was just collecting hams so didn’t lose anything.

Saturday with the Titan, I lost the flag and the score was 0. same situation, restart the game

I was on my way from going 10/10 in the tournament (3* and got booted) and I’m in full range on internet… I didn’t get a screenshot, but didn’t think I’d need to price it when the devs can see everything… very discouraging to compete when you are 5/5 and aren’t close to the top 100… and 100th has 200 points more… how…?!

I was attacking the titan at 12:59pm on August 1, 2019 when about 30 seconds into my attack the game suddenly shut down. When I went back into the game my attack had been reduced to 0.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings