[KNOWN ISSUE] Is the sound and some fx fixed yet?

Hi. Hope all is well. I wanted to see if they sound is corrected yet? Right now Arrow Attack in war is silent. Lady Locke super move fx doesn’t show up and other small sound fixes. Also when I mute the sound fx in game and restart the game the sounds come back and if I use google play to start the game in recording mode and when I hit record all sound disappears. It never happened before. I’ve spoken to others and they can confirm.

Thoughts/Suggestions?

Lots of sounds are missing or are misbehaving … issue has shown it’s ugly head again … pointless to play without decent sound effects.

IOS version.

Please fix it quicker than you did last time.

I’d say Messed up sound effects are a critical bug.

1 Like

I can’t tell if you are serious or not but were still pals. Obviously there are more pressing issues to this game that need to be corrected asap which are not but I enjoy playing with sound.

Noticed yesterday too, and twice today. After some time playing the first half of all specials’ sound goes missing, so a bit the activation sound

1 Like

Hi. Is the sound fixed yet?

Come on … Fix this bug you amateurs …

1 Like

Half of the sounds like ghosting tile mana sound and some slashes from minions were missing in your clip. Dang.

I killed all the ducks, but they’re still quacking. Ghost ducks?

2 Likes

Really? That’s a new one. I just like all sounds and before the 30 patchwork it all worked great :slight_smile:

We are aware there are ongoing issues with the sounds and are looking deeper into this. Thanks for reporting.

None sarcastic tone - It’s been months and I highly doubt money is an issue here because every day there are new pay offers which I assume work flawlessly :slight_smile:

Cookie Settings