[KNOWN ISSUE - iOS] Summer Offer price shown in the offer differs from the purchase price

It happened to me too. Hope they can correct it and soon.

I doubt they will “correct” it for us. We just got shammed.

Topic exists already

Summer sale for today said it was 26.99. Itunes charged me 29.99. WHAT is going on? What kind of bug is that? This has never happened in any game purchase I have made. So I am confused and apprehensive and it is the first time in this game but I want it to be the last and I would like my $3.00:credited back to me!,
Thank you

Agree, not buying today because of difference.

Topic already exist :slight_smile:

Please contact support so we can investigate this:

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000542934-How-to-Contact-Support-v1-9-7-onwards-

Really?! This is ridiculous blatant and obvious pure greed!! In my alliance some even should pay 32,99! Some “only” 29,99 EUR!! Fix it, please!! Contacting support keeps it out of a public discussion!

I will put money on it being an itunes vs google play thing.

It happen to me too… It said it was 29.99€ but I was charged 32.99€

@Petri

SG is cheating us like crazy and people are fine with such attitude. Price was 29.99 and I’m sure I paid 32.99 eur. We even can not trust SG anymore.

I have to get receipt. If it really will show that I paid 32.99 eur then I will inform Apple that SG is cheating customers. I have screenshot with offer’s price 29.99

If I ‘m wrong then sorry. If I’m right, I will inform Apple without thinking.

Here is mine on android.

I would seriously consider giving them a chance to look into it as I would put money on it being taxes from the stores.

Even if you report it to apple, not sure they would care or even do anything about it. They are money hungry, look at the price of the iphones…

1 Like

We have posted an announcement on this:

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360006391733--KNOWN-ISSUE-iOS-Summer-Offer-price-shown-in-the-offer-differs-from-the-purchase-price

My sincerest apologies for this error. Please force close the app and restart to get correct prices.

If you have bought the offer and were shown the incorrect offer price, please submit a new support request and we’ll get in touch with you.

Some players are charged more than others for the same packages! For the summer package today some players have to pay 29,99 EUR while others are charged 32,99 EUR for exactly the same package

!! Look at the screenshots!!

@Petri another one :frowning: Please put them together

This is known

Can you please make a screenshot and upload it here?

Just click the link above. I don’t care because I don’t spend Money on the game but others do and recognized same issue.

1 Like

In Poland, the same package in conversion costs 140 PLN (33 EUR). I have not heard that the prices were different for different players.

Petri explained what to do. If you paid more than it showed then contact them. I have to get receipt first and only then I will contact SG.

It’s no solution!! IN EUROPE PLAYERS PAY 32,99 EUR!! That’s almost 10 (!!) EUR more than US PLAYERS!!! 26,99 USD are 23,35 EUR, 29,99 USD are 26,85 EUR!! TREAT ALL PLAYERS THE SAME! Charge the same money!! US PLAYERS PAY MUCH LESS!!

1 Like