[KNOWN ISSUE] Heroes Turning Invisible When Revived

On 3 occasions, I was being killed by dead heroes, didn’t think to record until the 3rd battle… don’t ask why, I don’t know lol.
On the flag I managed to record but cannot upload, Guardian panther fired her special on me, 3 times, and I was unable to stop it. Pretty annoying now I’m out of the tourney and it will cost me 75gems to re-enter.
For me, this is another reason the tourney simply doesn’t work for me.

Is anyone else having issues?

Hmmm :thinking:
sound familiar to me but this was long ago

@zephyr1 @Garanwyn …can you assist?

1 Like

I’ve got the video. Thanks for the share on Line!

Can you submit a support ticket please so they can look at your account and find the battle?

I am unable to right now, I will do so when home, if I can remember my log in lol

1 Like

Thanks for the reports and my apologies for the issue. We are aware that in some rare cases the heroes can turn invisible, for example if they have been revived with the Talent special. This issue will be fixed in the next update (version 22.1).

5 Likes

Invisible atomos :slight_smile:

https://sendvid.com/790agqut

This just happened to me in a raid, with opponent’s Hu Tao (their other heroes were dead). Said Hu Tao had revive ( class level 7) and turned invisible. When I shot some tiles the screen read “Ghost”, like it does with Ameonna. Then Hu Tao turned visible and I killed him.

I have the latest version 22.1.1 build1093. Android.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings