[SOLVED -- V37 Update] Frosth and Seshat's Replicating Minions

Uraeus would still kill seshat in that state, since his attack can bypass minions.

Gefjon laughs at her too.

It’s not really the end of the world, hardly relevant but good they are fixing it anyways.

2 Likes

speaking that they do not want to give elizabth much mana reduction so that it is not unfair

seshat invokes an empowered minon of life that the previous minion already had and frosth empowers it
there is a competition with the Russians to see who gives more life to the minions

Right here :point_down:

3 Likes

Honestly if the minion has such high health, the hero will become the minion instead lol

3 Likes

Happy birthday! And to many more versions of E&P :slight_smile:

I did a test using seshat and frosth, this is the result!

1 Like

As @Petri said, this “trick” mostly works only in PvE. :man_shrugging:t4:

Quality of development and testing strikes again ? :slight_smile:

In this game there are something except PvE?

PvE aren’t the battles against the current enemies in the maps? I’m really bad at “gaming vocabulary”. :pray:t4::see_no_evil:

I wanted to make the difference between raids and map stages as some players were talking about taking Seshat counters, and that wouldn’t work.

PvE - Player Versus Environment (Raids, Wars, Tournaments, Events and etc in this game)
pVp - Player Versus Player (in real time).
There are no PvP in this game :slight_smile:
So

whole game :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the explanation. :+1:t4:

No, pvp doesn’t necessarily mean real-time only.

If you want to define it that way, have fun, but that is NOT the general consensus in this or any similar game.

PvE is developer generated content. PvP is player generated.

1 Like

I trying to stick to generally accepted concepts. According to the wiki PvP is “variant of an INTERACTIVE conflict between several users that occurs in the game world between two or more characters controlled by HUMAN players”

And here is the record holder found. ))) Mega monster minion with attack and HP 238173!!! It took him 13 cycles.

1 Like

All well and good but in this game it means the player vs computer…so S3/S4, events & quests

PvP is raids, wars and tournaments

So when Petri says it only really affects PvE that’s what he means.

Trying to rules lawyer it with encyclopaedia definitions doesn’t make any difference. That’s what it means in this game.

2 Likes

Pedantic much? :confounded:

1 Like

It’s more simple - in this game there are no PvP :slight_smile: Activities of HUMAN with ENVIRONMENT (AI, computer) called PvE

What’s wrong with calling a spade a spade? If someone want to think that sky is yellow or brown - I don’t mind :slight_smile: