[KNOWN ISSUE] Freezing - Unable to finish a level in Pirates of Corellia (Oct 2019)

This is a good example of too much graphics/animation all at once and your devices and your devices can’t handle it.

As much as thus can be annoying, here is a tip of things to do before starting one of these events or games up.

1. Restart your devices
  2. Close all background apps
  3. clear data

If you can also check your storages and remove videos, images etc to make more room.

If your device has an Optimise feature or app, USE IT .

Do all the above before opening this game up and you should be fine, if it keeps doing it then device needs to be upgraded.

Freezing happens because your ram, memory and/or storage has reached it’s maxed capabilities, usually if it happens during a surge in animation effects then it more than likely is your devices cpu and/or ram/memory that isn’t strong or big enough to handle the load.
Try slowing down your plays and wait till all animations are completed before making your next hit. I know it doesn’t help when trying to beat a time but at least it may not freeze.
Good Luck

1 Like

I don’t know if there’s been any progress on solving this issue, but I wanted to add one thing that I saw, that I didn’t see mentioned on here.

For me, the level froze when Gretel’s special would have killed the zombie. Everything was fine up until that point.

You see where it says 0hp, but the health bar below the zombie still has a little sliver left… It’s almost like the damage from Gretel’s special wasn’t applied properly, or at the right time, or something.

This happened to me on Epic 15 after spending gems to finish the level. Support says just follow this thread and your support case is solved with no resolution. WTH?

Thank You, I shut all other apps and shut down my phone. Not sure if it was that or something you did. But I got in. The levels wouldn’t even open for me. :blush:

It wlso froze in stage 10 epic, also with gretel

1 Like

I do not think it has to do with devices, as it happened to my Ipad pro, 256 gb, 224 gb free and with nothing else but average apple services running in background

Was on boss, lvl 10 epic, in event, game froze couldn’t make any moves bt trimmer kept going, had too click flee

@zephyr1, merge with [KNOWN ISSUE] Freezing - Unable to finish a level in Pirates of Corellia (Oct 2019) - #27 by Anthonyoutlaw5150?

1 Like

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

I do not know if it has been fixed or not, however a lot of us lost their world energy, items and much more. Is it possible to get some compensation? After all you introduced the bug…
Is it too much to ask for a single world energy flask? That could be a way to compensate for our losses!

Thanks for the prompt lack of resolution on this issue.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.