[KNOWN ISSUE] Erebus doesn’t prevent minions

Thx @PlayForFun
Would be nasty and embarrassing if styx portal open again without a fix.
Anyone that have spent an hour with Erebus will also hope for a remake.

Happy gaming

1 Like

I have already received an answer:

kép

It seems it was just missed in Beta release notes or it was fixed later this week like another bug where Petri confirmed that it is fixed in V54, but it was also not in the Beta release notes.

So it should be in the last release this year next week.

6 Likes

Thank you @PlayForFun. Really doing great work here on the forum! Please keep it up!
Have a merry Christmas and a happy new year!

2 Likes

Thank you very much for finding out! You’re doing a fantastic job as a moderator!

2 Likes

@PlayForFun or @Petri I can’t see anything about the fix while reading the V54 release notes. Is it fixed or postponed?

Thank you

2 Likes

I have asked Staff about this again.

3 Likes

So, any news to this one? It‘s strange, that this gets so little attention… This premium hero is clearly broken. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Agree, It was reported September! Not even when the portal was back, the problem was solved.
As it is, Erebus doesn’t pass 3.70 for me.

Now they have asked staff, let’s hope they get an answer.

Happy gaming

1 Like

Petri said he will answer to my question(s) today.

2 Likes

Hi, a fix for this issue didn’t make it to the latest update, so it’s currently planned to be included in the next version (v55). My apologies for the inconvenience!

4 Likes

I have asked and update from Petri after this post:
*🧪 The Beta Beat (V55) – New S5 Hero, Mighty Pets Heroes, Jungle Hunters, Journey heroes, Season of Love, New S1 secondary costumes, Match HotM -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta - #67 by Yarthan

I have just received an answer, and I have bad news:

5 Likes

Thank you a lot PlayForFun, hopefully it will be solved soon…

1 Like

Wow. That‘s really bad news for all Erebus owners…

1 Like

Patience is essential in the name.

It seems this applies waiting for fixing this bug too.

1 Like

Thank you for asking!

Yes, ut is reality bad news. Several game updates and this the third time SG run the portal without not fixing this issue. I must admit that I am really disappointed and I know that SG doesn’t care.

The minimum they could do is to replace Erebus function with something that they can control.

Happy gaming

6 Likes

This raises an interesting question for the upcoming Styx Tower. Are SG going to be selling a faulty hero, knowing it is broken? Software bugs happen, but this has been known for many months. Once it is a known bug, in this case serious (the hero doesn’t do what it says on the card), how can it be sold?

3 Likes

Under investigation?.. hahahaha :joy: but I thought it was solved and a known issue. What a load of steaming crap! Thanks for letting us know. I’m moving on. Will probably get a fix 2 years from now in the August balance update in 2025 :joy:

Probably most players don’t know, I don’t know how many players read forum and don’t waste their ascension material on the wrongly hero?

@Petri @PlayForFun is it possible for SG to at least do the following;
Mark Erebus in the game that it has som known and unsolved bug. So people don’t waste ascension material. Soon the portal is open again and new players will get Erebus. Doesn’t SG understand that it is unethical to sell Erebus while it has been known for months that he has known bugs and doesn’t do what it says on the card!

Maybe they can remove Erebus from portal. Selling a product with known issue is unethical and maybe even illegal.

As players we have given up that SG really put any time on it since they are focused on earning money on new releases. Maybe give compensation to Erebus owners and just delete this hero.

Thank you and happy gaming

5 Likes

I can forward it to mod chat, but I think there is no possibility to mark hero as “has known issues”.

They can still say even in this form Erebus outshines Klearn or Balur and several other Heroes.

I think removing it from the Portal is might be possible, but I am unsure whether Staff want to do it or not.

I think deleting the hero will not happen for sure as how would you compensate people as some people are getting Erebus on first free pull, while others get him on 1000th gem pull.

And about the issue.
Everyone can test Erebus at 1/1 before you have fed it with a single feeder hero on some map stages.

Maybe they can send out a inbox message about the problem if they want.

And I really hope Staff will have time to fix this hero in V56.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear this @A-Sweden Indeed this is highly unethical and possibly illegal. And seeing your heroes, you seem to have contributed with quite a nice amount to the company(ies) coffers…

3 Likes