[KNOWN ISSUE] Double Scores in Ninja Tower (Confirmed to affect everyone, won't be fixed for this Event) (3 Feb 2022)

If it affects everyone in the same way it shouldn’t really matter, but if not…

3 Likes

Thx, I see the same.
I have notified Staff about it.

I think that the picture is enough or my math is wrong. Obviously the points are double.

2 Likes

Yeah, I just posted about that too. I gotta check if summons portal is bugged in the same way :wink:

Mine too. I took that as an inadvertent blessing from SGG

At first I was like, damn I’m getting good at this lol

1 Like

Thank you for the report! We’ll investigate this issue here.

3 Likes

We have confirmed that all scores are duplicated for this Event. This won’t affect the Event results and thus we won’t be fixing the scores for this Ninja Tower event, as that would be unfair to the players. I’ll mark this as a known issue.

7 Likes

Awesome…
But next time, please see if bug can be around doubling of rewards :smiley:

8 Likes

I think it’s official. This Tower event is an unmitigated disaster.

6 Likes

Too soon to say. We haven’t had “I didn’t get any rewards” yet. It can get worse… :rofl:

4 Likes

Whoever will win this Tower will set a record that noone else can reach in the near future :slight_smile:

12 Likes

The sum of points is different then score for level in ninja tower. In previous NTs I usually earned about 20k points, so this is strange for me.

Known bug.
All scores are doubled.
Will be fixed in the next Tower event.

@Dudeious.Maximus I think you can merge this topic.

1 Like

But some players receiving more flags IS fair?
We get that you don’t want to fix any more of the bugs while this event is live, but falling on fairness reasons is kind of laughable, as it is not something you usually concern yourself with.

1 Like

It’s getting better and better :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Okay, let’s get Serious @Petri . This is rediclious, if I want to sell a product to customers it should work proberly. With this speed of new heros, new events and so on, you don’t do yourself or the players a favor. But why talking, as usual it is not worth to answer an annoying customer.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: [KNOWN ISSUE] All scores doubled for Challenge Festival (Feb. 17, 2022)