[KNOWN ISSUE] Board doesn't shuffle anymore when you're out of moves- Exploding eggs locking up "No Move" Board

Hi everyone, thank you for reporting this and my apologies for the problem! We are currently working on a fix but this might possibly take a while.

3 Likes

Just in case ‘the more the data the better”, I’m adding myself to the pile: for me it was on the event board, Springsvale Tournament advance level 11. Hitting auto play fired the specials but then I was dead in the water no reshuffle no use of items, just flee and loose 11 flags.

I believe a “flag refund” or some other “we are sorry” gesture would be nice because 11 flags cost time to replenish or gems to buy and the spring ale tournament is guzzling them like there is no tomorrow :wink:

2 Likes

No screenshot but I had the same freeze and I thought I still had a possible move

I lost 11 energy; maybe we could get a world flask?

2 Likes

Question: How many experiencing this issue were using autoplay at the time, or clicked autoplay right as it triggered?

2 Likes

I lost 15 flags locked board had to retreat.

I had the same problem here.

I tryed autoplay, did not work!

Yes, my question was, is autoplay somehow involved/to blame?

My husband was in the middle of the springvale tournament stage 12 advanced. And almost had it beat as you can tell in the attachment, and everything froze up. As you can see in one of the attachments it’s on auto pilot…is there anyways he can be composited the 14 energy maps???

I was playing manual not on auto play. Tried auto play after I could not see any move thinking I was not seeing it but obviously did not work.

Isn’t it solved yet? That’s weird, because my board shuffled at the event, when there was no move left after an egg was exploded. So I have no idea why it worked for me but not for others.

That’s why bugs can be so hard to fix. They can sometimes not trigger which makes tracking the actual cause a real pain for the programmers.

Seems to be fixed after the update :t

Anyone still experiencing this?

1 Like

Just a short while ago was working my way through the advanced event and had the board do a reshuffle when it was needed. Hopefully this is resolved as I’d hate to lose so many flags

2 Likes

Just happened to me on normal lvl 16 tournament tried auto but still frozen without reshuffle

Please contact Game Support regarding this. I will boost the signal on the issue as a whole.

https://smallgiant.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000542934-How-to-Contact-Support-v1-9-7-onwards-

I recorded a short video of yesterday’s problem. It cost me 20 energy.

1 Like