[SOLVED] Autocorrect & Autocapitalization no longer working in Chat iOS update 24.0 (Fixed in v25.1.2)

Hi, thanks for clarifying, didn’t see that thread. Please merge it if you can with the original thread you posted.

Best regards,

1 Like

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

1 Like

Sooo… this is just the way it is now? I know it seems like a minor inconvenience but the social aspect of this game is important to many players. Making it frustrating and more difficult to engage in that aspect isn’t a smart move when you’ve already alienated many by perceived greedy practices.

I have an interest in becoming a volunteer moderator. What is the best way to go about achieving this?

Jamie

Since the chat feature doesn’t make them any money they won’t be concerned to fix it…if this was an issue with credit cards not working, then it would have been fixed within an hour…lol

4 Likes

My recommendation is to just be active and participate in the forum. Many mod tasks all can do, it’s just do all want to take the time to do it. Meaning finding helpful threads to point people in the right direction or potential duplicate threads to merge to.

Here is a link that shows some of the helpful things you can do. As for me, SGG reaches out to me but you could express interest to them as well by contacting support.

1 Like

So, nothing coming any time soon? Those of us with iOS devices have mostly thrown in the towel and just type in all lower case and hope our team mates will be able to autocorrect the gibberish.

1 Like

Autocorrect is still broken even after update 24.1 but @littleKAF marked the issue as solved (it isn’t). One workaround I noticed is if I use swipe text instead of clicking individual letters then autocorrect comes up. Hope this gets fixed soon!

1 Like

I believe the intent someone had by marking it as solved was that it is known. I too use an iPhone so suffer from this. I blame iOS 13 - there’s other things with the apple mail app that annoy me too.

1 Like

It’s not iOS 13. I’m on 12.4 and have the issue. It is the game. Period.

2 Likes

I had this issue before I updated to iOS 13. I actually updated in the vain hope that it would correct the issue and I could stop torturing my alliance mates. It didn’t work :unamused:

2 Likes

Same here @LadySuzanne, with my fat thumb unable to hit the correct key 3 out of 4 tries, it’s becoming apparent I may be a 3rd grader. Although not a particularly bright one.

Thank God for LINE, at least I put up the appearance of intelligence there.

1 Like

i daongn now why pep thing her is a prlblm everhtng ism workinng sa plasndfsad

7 Likes

No offense, but please never come to my alliance. The others may run screaming in terror if we both were ‘talking’ :rofl:

@Halifax - So glad I wasn’t taking a drink just then. (Wipes tears from her eyes). LOL

1 Like

Lmfao, at least you are understandable, not quite as bad as the gibberish my thumb produces.

P.S Slowing down isn’t an option. My thumb does what it wants

This morning I kept saying “clean my click!” Instead of clock. Someone pointed out it could have been worse.:flushed::grin:

6 Likes

:joy::rofl: Oh SO much worse…

1 Like

Most girls I know would make you pay extra…

1 Like

Not likely, Saudor. NONE of my other apps are glitching like this.

It IS in high demand, as it tends to do what THEY want too? Baffling!! :rofl: