[SOLVED Alliance War bug

Ah! Wow would’ve loved to know that before now lmao

1 Like

Hey guys, quick question, if you kill a couple of enemies from the opposing team but then die, does the following person to attack the team face up against the whole team or only the survivors?

Only the survivors…

1 Like

the only time a defense heals/respawns outside of an attack is if the entire team gets wiped. Then there’s a respawn timer.

1 Like

Video!

2 Likes

Thank you @Dante2377 and @Julia

Thanks for reporting the issue. Revival times and defeat bonus points will be fixed in the next war to ensure fairness for all players. Apologies for the inconvenience!

6 Likes

Upgrading troops count as well for the bug

3 Likes

So not getting bonus points for killing a whole team was not intended, yet it was/is a bug?

Please confirm this @Sara @Petri

Don’t need to level up a hero to trigger the bug, I fed 1 hero to one of my defenders, it didn’t level up, still got me back full in defence.

1 Like

After hearing about this bug I wasnt worried because all my heroes were stuck at 60 or maxed to 70. I proceeded to level a couple 3* heroes not on my defense team and it revived my dead team early. Ive heard others saying they leveled up their bench without the same outcome.

This is happening with our Alliance as well. A lower team dies and if a hero on the AW Def team is leveled they are reviving the whole team before the 4 hour timer has counted down. The end result is the other team is attacking the same lower players over and over again. Once we discovered it we asked players not to level those Heroes but it gets forgotten and accidentally done

1 Like

@Rilf - No intentional scoring changes were made; it is a bug and will be fixed for the next war.

2 Likes

Could the bonus be lowered then, perhaps? I kinda like it even without the bonus… seems more fair, in a way.

I’ve been noticing this too and we’re on the second Wars but it hasn’t been fixed yet. Anyone know if it will be fixed within the next week?

Thank you @Sara

20 characters

Yes this happened to one of ours as well and it was annoying until we worked out why

@Petri Has this bug been fixed yet?

Yes this should be fixed!

https://smallgiant.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001566714-Alliance-Wars-Change-Log

2 Likes

Thank you for the prompt reply @Petri! Much appreciated!

1 Like