[SOLVED] Alliance Chat History Missing

On IOS and its beyond frustrating without the patch. Conversations being wiped all the way back to the last system notice.

Can I ask that Alliance Wars not start till this is fixed for everyone? We’ll be at a disadvantage trying to coordinate otherwise.

And why the delay?

**We do have a line chat but it is not mandatory for our Alliance.

I downloaded the update 18.0.1 and the chat is back! Hooray ! Thanks to the developers for the speed! I love you, guys! You are the best!!!

I downloaded the update 18.0.1 and the chat is back! Hooray! Thanks to the developers for the speed! I love you, guys! You are the best!!!

1 Like

The same here. Last update fixed it for now. I can see the last messages I couldn’t see before the update. Thanks.

I’ve just now downloaded the update for android. I’ve got two accounts. It worked immediately on my main account and i see all earlier messages. But on my second account, i still can’t see any messages.

Same problem for me but also for some alliance mates that got only one account. So this isn’t the root cause…

We have now released the update for iOS as well. Please update your game!

1 Like

Since last update can no longer chat to my team as our team are global this for me has taken the fun out of the game so probably won’t be playing as much now or spending money. I don’t know if any one else is having the same issues. All I can get on the chat is blank screen of death. My last screen shows three posts of 16 hours ago. Rant over

This is a known issue, with a fix underway:

@Petri @Kerridoc @Rook Another one you may want to merge…

1 Like

Can confirm the 18.0.1 patch for IOS resolves the issue. Thanks for the prompt attention to this issue!

Both accounts chat works fine now.

Update has not resolved the issue for me.

In fact my chat was working fine until I updated.

This issue is definitely not solved.

I thought it was resolved a few hours ago, but it disappears again :frowning:

Still having this issue this morning. Im on android

Within the Update the ingame messages dissapere…

@Petri looks like you’ve been consolidating these threads, here’s another one for you.

1 Like

@Petri just installed 18.0.1 and Chat disappeared again…

1 Like

Same here, chat disappeared

1 Like

Was in the middle of a conversation and it changed to the circle of death. Restarted my iPhone X and no change.

This issue hasn’t been corrected even with the latest update. Wish this issue was actually fixed.