[SOLVED -- V37 Update] Alfrike + Blind (e.g. Wu-Kong or Drake) or Dodge (e.g. C-Kadilen, Ninjas etc...) or Fighter Revive: All remaining cubes fail

This. Exactly.

We’ve already covered topics like - change her description, chain or not chain, visual bug or not visual bug, team strategy, which are the problem enemy heroes, coding suggestions etc etc … all in this very thread over the last year.

An open bug for almost an year has GOT to be a record of some sort!

Mok-Arr. He was buffed up. You’ll find people who have made him work here: 🔱 Mok-Arr – 5* Dark/Purple from Season 2

Just keep this thread alive!!! It need tot be fixed!

SG fix this!!! You have had more than enough time!!!

I’ll just chop some onions for us all so we can keep crying… they said they will fix it in the upcoming version, just like they said they were going to fix it in V36.

Business is going well with the goblin balloon and all the emblem paywalls, else, this would’ve been resolved last year no more. It’s your fault and my fault for keeping up with the microtransactions…

Thought it would be solved with V36, had problems yesterday during a fight and was looking if there is something new.
Extremely disappointed when I found this thread and the “solution” once again pushed back now maybe in V37, probably never.
But I’m sure S4 releasing 2 months after the end of S3 brings more money than fixing such a minor bug :moneybag:

That’s what I keep saying.

Coding a paywall such as a “goblin balloon” to make you pay for things or coding a ninja tower where the only feasible way to get coins is to buy them, is more important than fixing things that players have been complaining about for almost a year.

The community has given excellent advice to devs as to how to possibly fix this but no, legendary titan coded instead.

I mean, thanks for creating new content, but at what cost?

I just experienced a glitch in a raid with Alfrike on my team. After a fighter class hero revived, but did not fully respawn (ghost pending revive) - I fired Alfrike and she only served out 3 boxes.

Alfrike + Blind weirdness saga continues into S4.

Province 1-4. The Biome effect gives all dark heroes blind debuff.

Alfrike launches cubes: Miss - Hit - Miss - Hit and stops. No 5th cube launched. Not sure how to upload videos here, but grabbed some screenshots.

So she did actually miss first and continue to hit. But stopped after the 4th cube, which was a hit.

One point I noted was, after the fourth hit, the monster which was taking hits was dead and the other two still standing had been missed earlier. She still should have at least launched her 5th cube

You got lucky, sometimes my alfrike stops at the first cube, it misses and simply stops… this bug has caused me uncountable losses.

1 Like

Exactly my stop on second one

The special does not seems to be working properly.

Screenshot_20210325-172053_Empires

Yes it is very inconsistent on which cube the bug will randomly stop her from casting the remaining cubes. The example I posted was just a heads up that the S4 biome effect also triggers the bug. And that the bug is still very much alive even in the newest game content.

It is interesting. She just take a target and determine, will it hit or miss. And if she hit, she will hit all cubes which moved to this target, if she miss - she will strike one cube with miss.

It seems algorithm looks like following:

1. Determine number of targets
  2. Determine hit or miss for each target
  3. Determine number of cubes send to each target
  4. Send all determined cubes to hit targets, and only one cube to miss target.

So, looks like Atlantis Coins + Loot tickets bug.

How on Earth is this bug still not fixed… it’s been a year!

2 Likes

I just left the game and lately didn’t spend any money on it… and I hope this starts ocurring more often to see if they finally realize that releasing new content (and paywalls) before fixing bugs is going to eventually cause people to leave the game

images.jpeg

1 Like

guys, I just started to think it is not a bug but a feature :rofl:

now serious - I went to stage 20 advanced in current easter event. I have used my C. Kadilen + Garnet and Cobalt. There was that furious fat chicken who always hit all adjacent heroes. Yes, I mean Sir. Roostley :slight_smile:
He tried to hit my heroes 6 or 7 times but always failed because my C. Kad had her dodge magic on before Sir Big Fat Chicken attempted to hit my heroes. He always missed his first shot (because of dodge) and his attacks ended up with no other attack attempts. I guess that works as intended because his card says “attack chains through all enemies that are adjacent to any HIT enemy”
So Roostley never fired another shot when my hero dodged his first attack. This looks like the same mechanics as implemented on Alfrike after first dodge or miss what is clearly wrong in her case. But now I better understand why Alfrike does not shoot after first miss or dodge.

No. Alfrike should not be a chain attack, not for a Super Slow mana hero. Nowhere in the special it is implied that it is a chain, it says it FIRES 5, indistinctly of the circumstance, 5 is 5 here, in galapos islands, in comunist china and in Democratic Republic of Congo… Ffs. This is just poor programming, and bad customer service, they have been told so many times how to fix this but they don’t bat an eye. We’ve been lied to about a fix already.

2 Likes

Well, maybe my English is not that good but that is exactly what I am saying. Alfrike should not act as Roostley in my case. But she does. And that is wrong and needs to be fixed.

But now I know how the mechanics of her attack works.

1 Like

I do agree with you when you say that this bug may end up being a feature. SG is like the evangelist church pastor: money money money, whatever cancer that old lady is going through good luck with it…

If they want to make her a chain they have to fix the mana speed to at least average if not fast. unless they wanted to make her a “charge” hero… but then that would mean targeting