[SOLVED -- V37 Update] Alfrike + Blind (e.g. Wu-Kong or Drake) or Dodge (e.g. C-Kadilen, Ninjas etc...) or Fighter Revive: All remaining cubes fail

I think we’re talking about my own post, I reported it and it was not taken care of in V30, after they updated it I kept having trouble and they said that the bug was “visual” only… but the 5 cubes were not being shot from Alfrike.

Yes, that was supposed to be fixed but I kept having the same problem after V30. They said it was a visual bug but yes, if the first cube misses, all other cubes won’t even be fired.

I happened to fight Alfrike and as I am using Joon lately I decided to test it. I can’t test it with Wu Kong as I don’t have her, but the results should be the same.

What happened:

• I hit Alfrike with Joon’s special and make her blinded
  • I charged Alfrike with tiles so she fired her special (while blinded)
  • She fired four cubes (instead of five!):
  • Marjana - hit
  • Rigard - miss
  • Marjana - hit
  • Santa - miss
  • fifth cube didn’t show up

Conclusion
She seems to be bugged as only four cubes appeared, instead of five, but her second cube which missed didn’t break the special. Could it be that second missed cube stopped the special? :man_shrugging:

I might do some more testing if I meet her again, but isn’t this SGG’s job?

Video record:

2 Likes

So, what happened with this?

This was qualified as a “visual bug” which i find to be a half-@ssed response to what is clearly a bug that is 1. Not visual and 2. Still not resolved.

Sometimes, Alfrike will fail ALL --not one, not two, not three, not four… A.L.L. F.I.V.E cubes…

And charging a hero that takes like 10 full turns to charge only to have the special attack fail completely, is just rubbish…

Can someone follow up on this? How was this left to die?

1 Like

Well, in the meanwhile this topic is more than three months old and as far as i can see, nothing has improved since.
Allow me to once again tag @KiraSG whether there is any progress on this problem? In my opinion it clearly is not working as intended. Any news or information for us? :pleading_face:

We are still investigating this issue and I hope to post more as I know more. I apologize for the ongoing confusion with this issue.

3 Likes

Thanks for confirmation that this is still not solved and keep fingers crossed you find a solution. :crossed_fingers:

(By the way, happened again to me in dense fog stage today…)

Yep. This keeps happening… it’s gotten better i must say, somethinc changed, because I saw 2 cubes miss, but at least the 3rd one did hit.

STILL… Cubes 4 and 5 never showed up…

Alfrike if she misses first cube then the other four don’t fire. So Fenrir gets low health and makes her miss on the first cube all other cubs do not fire. Why when it says five cubes?

1 Like

Interesting corner case! I’d certainly call that a bug.

Do you have a video?

Might be just another case of a known problem:

@Guvnor possible merger?

2 Likes

This is why I submitted the ticket. Fenrir, Joon, Justice… whichever hero or special stage causes the blindness spell, she will fail either all cubes, miss 4, 3 or 2, she will seldom throw all 5 cubes, after she misses one, the remaining cubes Don’t even trigger. Same happens if she has wukong effect.

Just fix this issue already!!!

*Waves magic wand*

There, how’s that?

In seriousness tho, the last time I followed up with staff was that they were still looking into how to fix this.

It’s unlikely that any fix will be out before V32 as it doesn’t seem to be a quick easy fix but instead may require a reworking of the way Alfrike’s skill executes.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I didn’t get a video, but I was on season 3, area 21, stage 8, on the bosses. I have Ei-Dunn dead and By-Ulf down to about 300-400 health. By-Ulf’s innate blind was active. Alfrike fired one cube, then stopped and didn’t fire the other 4 (this was without wu on the team). I know it wasn’t a visual bug because he lost no health at all and didn’t die. To my knowledge, By-Ulf’s innate blind isn’t high enough % to make it likely that all 5 cubes would miss.

When I submitted the ticket, I mentioned wu-kong to let devs know that the combination of Alfrike with any hero that buffs or debuffs her with anything that could make her miss her shot was causing this bug, but you don’t have to have wu-kong to have her fail:

• mist stages
  • wu-kong’s gambler stance
  • If she is attacked by Justice/Joon or any hero’s special that causes blindness

Some examples of what people have reported is wrong with alfrike.

My point of view remains the same: for a hero that takes EONS to load her special, at least all cubes should be fired, if they all miss? Well, the 5 cubes missed, but it is really frustrating seeing only ONE miserable cube being fired, because it leaves me thinking: well, what if the other 4 had fired? Maybe 2 or 3 more could’ve hit… but no, they are simply not fired.

1 Like

sorry to bring this up again but it also just happened to me this war but my alfrike fired 3 cubes only and they all missed (she was blinded by drake).

why only 3? is it a visual thing and all 5 missed or something else?

Not a visual bug, confirmed… The cubes just won’t fire. Sometimes she’ll even throw only 1 cube and most times the other 4 are nowhere to be seen, sometimes the subsequent cubes after a failed one fail too.

1 Like

Yeah. Another Alfrike’s user. Sometimes she hits with 4 cubes. Sometimes with 5. Among all the problems with blind effects, she works sometimes weird with Rigard when his manashield is not visually active.
In the end, no matter how much I like fighting with her, I ended benching her in raids as she is too unreliable for a very slow heroe.
If devs can’t fix her special, make her inmune to blind and equivalent effects.

Ikr?? I fought rigard in an occasion where he was able to purify his allies, not cure them, but instead of doing the reckless attack thing, he was able to cleanse his allies, just did cure them.