[SOLVED] 8-9 February 2022: Issues logging in; War of Three Kingdoms beta disabled

After not be able to login game for last 15 minutes the new beta war in gone whats up ?

11 Likes

I would also like to know about this

3 Likes

The aame here. Just dissapeard.

1 Like

Yes, it seems to be gone for everybody.

Maybe due to the error Staff has disabled it.

5 Likes

Beta in beta inside beta

2 Likes

I…Bet-a they lose a lot of players after yesterday and today.

11 Likes

Did anyone really expect it to work without a hitch?

4 Likes

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/poor-poor-sgg/262494

Looks like SGG booted players out to remove the bugged W3K

2 Likes

I was also kicked out of the war. What a shame :persevere:.

4 Likes

I didn’t expect it to be smooth. I expected heaps of bugs.

BUT I didn’t expect SGG to yank their servers without warning to players. Many, including me, was caught off guard, in mid play.

Don’t they have some common sense and civility ?

9 Likes

I think tkey didn’t “yank the servers”, the servers crashed on their own from overload caused by the matchmaking for W3K.

1 Like

So inbetaception? .

1 Like

I hope so. Cos it’s not the first time this has happened. Server issues often enough these days.

I will wait for the official apology.

3 Likes

And game crashed when players were playing tournament lol fair play SG …fair play.

2 Likes

It may have happened whilst trying to fix it. Sometimes this happens. Not saying that is the case but it’s not necessarily a case that they yanked it with no regards.

I know they are having a tough couple of days but let’s not declare them monsters for everything

7 Likes

Best event SG put out in awhile, felt like I didn’t have to waste any time at all…

13 Likes

Long time ago when alliance wars rolled out there were tons of issues I kinda expected it but after all the years I thought they had more capable people working on it and the budget for more powerful servers ? Wonder what the compensation for this will be lol

2 Likes

War of Three Kingdoms, couldn’t sign up, now can’t get into game at all. Where is the fun in this?

War is gone, game crashes, some strategically placed nerf/enhancements… Lost a battle during the tournament… Anyway, hope they fix it soon

1 Like

At least the balance updates worked fine

1 Like