[KNOWN ISSUE v19.1] Issue with using Queen of Hearts vs Mok-Arr

PossibIe bug when Queen goes up against Mok-Arr?

Here is the scenario.

I was running S2 Province 9 Stage 10 Hard mode. The final stage has Mok-Arr and 2 Nature allies.

Queen of Hearts special was used and her card was still active when Mok-Arr’s special fired. The Queen Taunted and my other 4 heroes said “protected” as they should be. The problem i saw and think is possibly a bug is that Mok-Arr’s 2 nature allys also said “protected” when his speical fired. This happened 3 times.

Mok-Arr’s special says only dark allies and enemies are immune to his special so why did his 2 nature allies say “protected” along with Queens Allies? the word “protected” hovering over them makes me think its from the Queen’s special causing it but i could be wrong.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Unfortunately I don’t do videos and it was hard to screenshot. so i cant really prove what i saw other than to say i saw it happen 3 times.

I really don’t want to waste 11 WE to go try it again. If anyone else has and uses Queen as 1 of there heros against Mok-Arr pay attention and see if it happens to you as well. (and yes i took 3 holy as well :-P) i just like playing with the Queen as much as possible

Thanks!

It sounds like bug. If queen if taunting for the enemy self-damage on allies. The taunt should only protect the queens allies.

I think i took BT, Queen, Jackal, Onatel, Chao

I have only seen mok arr on one team ever this would be a hard to replicate event lol

I believe they are fighting Mok-Arr in a season two province level

ok I could test that out possibly then

I don’t have jackal, but have the others you said were on your team…I will try it when I get some energy back up and see if I notice anything.

that is correct. S2 Province 9 Stage 10 Hard mode

It seems you are right…I tried with same team, minus Jackal as I don’t have him…also tried a couple runs with different teams along with QoH……the nature enemies also said protected from Mok-Arr’s special while hers was active…….very odd as it says nothing on her card about it having that effect on enemies as well.

Also tried on S2, 6-10 hard, again with Mok-Arr as boss and did same thing, protected him and the other enemies, not just dark.

@Petri is this a bug?

Thanks @LadyAnesthesia for testing and verifying what I saw! Let’s see if Petri can verify as well.

1 Like

You’re more than welcome, I am hoping some others try it and if they see the same thing too.

And I never played with QoH yet…sitting at 3/70 waiting on mats…she’s really fun! So I’m glad this gave me a reason to take her out for a trial run. :grin:

She is a beast and very hard to kill especially once special goes off. My queen is maxed +1. The higher she gets the more you will like her!

1 Like

Thank you for the report - we’ll investigate this here!

Edit: Just received heads up that this will be fixed in the next update (version 20)!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.