[KNOWN ISSUE - 15.1] Red Rare Titan Hit Bug

In my alliance Lindarosa, they want to kill me for that . A rare tiger 8* titan killed by only one shot , my shot. No body could attack. They don’t receive rewards, they could not fill the titan chest . And no body receive the rings.

1 Like

There is a bug with riposte. The damage done is being calculated based in the health from the riposte affected character.

Now if cyprian attacks you cyprian receives the damage, not you. They messed with the code.

1 Like

That is a different bug and can be found here:

1 Like

This titan don’t have riposte.

Not your fault, I hope they do see that.

1 Like

Just got a rare ancient tiger 8*.
But something is wrong with the damage done. We’re doing crazy high damage and the titan is almost gone. While it may seem fine to do this kinda damage, the rest of the alliance won’t get a chance, and it strongly implies cheating. So I think it’s better to post it.

Lol, attack it with alfie

I hope to survive the day of today . . Hahaha

Same with the Crystal Eagles too

Down in less than an hour. 3,000k hits.

We got it too. Very frustrating as I need rings and couldn’t get a chance. I think SGG should send everybody rings.

2 Likes

Happened to us too. Rare 9* killed in 7 minutes. Crazy!

Same here, 1,6 million dmg with one attack
Alberich, Merlin, Athena, Magni, WuKong
First thought something with Merlin and the counter attack…

Yes, it definitely does.

No everyone stop it’s not a bug it’s a faeture

4 Likes

Will SG give us another titan to hit? Our team is very active and we look forward to rares so we can get ascension mats. Because of this glitch, we’re waiting 22 hours.

1 Like

Just had a team member one shot our titan!

Just had the same issue. I’ll never too that “Highest Titan Damage” hit.

Happened for us. No screenshot, but only 3 of us got to hit with the first hit doing over a million damage.

Remind your mates that they can also let the time expire to let other members damage the titan.
Not a cool move at all to prevent the loot to a whole alliance…