[KNOWN ISSUE - 15.1] Red Rare Titan Hit Bug

Please check here.
This is a known bug and they are trying to fix it.

I understand it is fixed but what about the damage done in alliances. People are now mad at others and not talking to them. I was one of the ones that hit ours but 27 did not and now they are out the chance for ascension mats. Is there anything being done for the alliances that this has affected.

1 Like

So sister Alliance went through the Rare Titan bug…but now are receiving Titans higher then they normally do…where at 5* - 6* Titans and jumped to a 9* is this from the glitch?

1 Like

Screenshot_2018-09-24-19-44-08 crazy

1 Like

Will there be any compensations to the people who a were affected by this glitch? We only had 3 people that got to attack the rest missed out

Already done :arrow_down:

Guaranteed loot for everyone, cheers! :champagne:

1 Like

I’m curious about those that had the huge hit recorded as their the biggest titan hit. Was it fixed / will be fixed / those players will be left with an impossible to match again biggest titan hit?

I hope they reset it back

My highest was 103000

We didn’t get that bug. Took a lot of effort and flasks to kill it. And our A+ got nothing while I was in B tier and got a useful mat. Been A+ on several occasions and got a zonk. Sure looks like better odds to win the lottery than get the rings. The chance should have had @#$% modifying it.

So the opposite problem is happening now, a year later.

I see someone above mentioned that Cyprian’s counterattack hurts him, not the titan; is that intentional?

My first hit on a 7* red rare Ancient Tiger (this time around, I mean; we’ve had yellow and red Ancient Tigers before), Boril’s special didn’t kick in until after the titan had already hit him, even though I used a mana potion to start him off with it.

And then my antidotes had no effect.

I did a second, seemingly normal hit.

Just now I did a slow hit to see what all was going on (we’re letting it go), and Boril’s special was showing as on, but no hit by the titan on the three buffed heroes did any damage whatsoever to the titan. The “counterattack” word appeared, but no numbers appeared on the titan. This is three blue against red, so it should have had some effect! Or is counterattack not working part of the red rare scheme…?

I don’t want to waste any more flags or potions to play with this anymore.

Also, a teammate (fourth in level, high defence team) said his entire team was wiped out in one swipe, about 30 seconds in, and he’s normally a good hitter. Any reason this would be happening?

Anybody else have any weird stuff happening with red rares?

The red Tiger have counter atk, so think your team mate killed himself. There is a ? over the titan, there can read the skill before you go to battle

I’ve wondered how counterattack on counterattack works, but I used the antidotes. Seems to have no effect. I’ll mention it to my teammate who lost his team. Thanks!

I’m not certain what you are trying to do with the antidote. Cyprian s counter is a buff and antidotes don’t remove buffs from enemies, specifically the titans counter attack.

If you have timestops, they are amazing on this titan when placed well. Good luck!

1 Like

This is the first time I’ve seen that antidotes don’t remove a titan’s buffs (in this case, 60% counterattack and -10% mana generation).

I just confirmed it again with another hit.

So my question there is, is it intentional that the antidotes don’t work on this particular titan, or is that a glitch?

I’m using Boril (red titan), not Cyprian; someone else mentioned Cyprian in this post.

My question in that case was, antidotes aside, how does two parties having counterattack work? If antidotes work, then the titan should lose its counterattack buff, while Boril retains his. If antidotes don’t work, then whoever has the stronger or faster counterattack wins, I guess.

Also, I’ve now confirmed that direct hits don’t result in stunning on this titan until the second direct hit. That cannot be intentional! Why would that be?

Hoping staff reads this and can help.

Antidotes work on heroes, not enemies. See image below.

The counters don’t keep countering counters. That would creat quiet a large loop. Rather, the enemies counter will apply when you strike and your counter will apply when the enemy strikes. It works this way in raids too.

o.m.g. I’m half asleep, here. Sorry, and thanks! But the other questions still stand. :grin:

1 Like

The one item I can think of is this titan reflects red tiles. So if one of your tiles is red, it won’t count in the “stun count.”

Also, if you are using Wu or a similar hero, you could have missed happening. Without a screen shot or video, I’m just guessing here.

Sounds easy enough, but it didn’t seem to work that way with this titan. And I was more awake earlier when I first noticed it. :grin: I’ll just take your word for it.