Knights of Avalon- levels & such

If those are who you beat them with I still have time to try. I’ve tried many combos & I have all the ones you mention, although, I don’t think my Caedmon is at his final ascension, I’ll have to check. Thank you :blush:

@Aunty_Krauser Thank you for your input & specifics on stacking. I tried with Kiril (even though odds were against him being blue) my thought was the added attack/bonus. After reading many comments here, I think I’ll try again with some of the hero’s & strategy mentioned. Happy gaming :blush:

1 Like

You’re right & although I have Proteus, I don’t have Hansel.
I realize beginners will find many facets of the game difficult until they have some decent hero’s & troops leveled but I struggled as well with around 12-15 levels.
Weren’t previous quests 12 levels, not 15? Hmmm… I’m pretty sure they were

That’s an interesting statement as I think back, I am OCD & I remember I kept glancing at that timer :joy: That, perhaps, is one of my downfalls.
I’ve used various combos each time I went in knowing that certain hero’s such as Wilbur & Kiril (although he has blue against him) would fair well so I kept changing others. I also never thought to try the Time Stop. I’m sure that helped tremendously. Thank you for sharing. Happy gaming :blush:

2 Likes

I challenge you to try to beat the last level without any season two heroes.

Proteus and Wilbur make it manageable.

If you lack those two, it is a ridiculously hard fight.

Just try it.

They have revamped content, for advanced players. However, the majority of their team is focused on bringing new players to the game. What do these events offer for a new player? Absolutely nothing. Atlantis Rising offers even less now because of the Nerf.

New players do not have any content to participate in.

5 Likes

@Aphrodite1 You’re welcome. :grin: I actually had come here for advice on who to take into epic 15. Took a few tries but I got it. I knew stacking was gonna be the key, but which color to stack was the question. Since my healer was a 3 star, I really had to keep an eye on her. As one normal attack could take off 1/3rd of her health. It is possible but it is not gonna be a hand holder experience. Those 4 star healers keep eluding me. I keep seeing a lot of BT, Melendor, and Rigard. I think if I had Tiburtus on my main, I definitely would have taken him over Gill-Ra. But Gill-Ra fills three roles, attack debuffer, defense down, and cleanse. I am glad I went the tank route on her grid. She is almost maxed as I just need 22 more sorcerer emblems. Let us know how your run goes.

1 Like

4000+? You should beat that stage with a single hand while ridding a bike :slight_smile:

Sorry, just kidding. But seriously now, you don’t even need 5* for legendary, neither special heroes for epic. I don’t know why you find the challenge so difficult. First of all, legendary is easier than epic, because you are allowed to use time stop and tornado. For example, with some attack buffs and lowering the bosses defense and using tornado in a row, usually the bosses go down in 10-20 seconds, depending of how many combos and their colour.

For epic, you can easily win bringing 2 healers and next items: arrows, axes or bombs, 2 slots with mana. I succeed to finish last stage every time at the first attempt with 4* classic heroes. Heroes available for every player. Look at this video. Are 3 more on the channel. (Turn off the volume; I didn’t know DU Recorder actually records the surrounding noise too :rofl: )

3 Likes

I can’t agree with you more. This quest is very difficult. I have been able to complete rare and epic and all legendary except 15. I have thrown everything at it but the kitchen sink. I have used mutltiple variations of heroe ensembles from 4* to 5* or combination of both. Used healers, mana controllers, time stops, bombs, axes, arrows, dragon attacks and nothing. I havent even been able to take one of the bosses down. I dont know how some others on here have been able to do it. I am starting to believe that certain accounts are placed on a different level of difficulty. I wouldnt put that past E&P to try to get more $ from the players. I know I sound bitter but it shouldn’t be this difficult. I am done trying to defeat this level.

1 Like

I beat it without season 2 heroes

Alberch, gravemaker, khiona, gafar and Joon

1 Like

@Aunty_Krauser I redid my team & brought in Wilbur, Kunchen, Ursena, Buddy +8, but I forgot who the rest were. Although I attempted to light up everyone before attacking I seem to keep getting “protected” when attacking & I still have not had a finishing run :woman_facepalming:t2: As I mentioned in previous comments I’ve tried stacking, I’ve used all the hero’s others suggested (ie: Wilbur, Wu Kong, Proteus, etc). I’ve never had an issue like I do now with these bosses & it’s frustrating. Needless to say, a farming I will go :joy:. Thank you for all your input, suggestions, etc. I may try again if I can farm enough items I need to replenish crafting items that I’m out of.

1 Like

@Scarecrow I watched your video & appreciate you taking the time to post but that’s not the bosses I have issue with. It’s that green LeFay I believe is her name. I did notice you didn’t take healing potions in but instead used mana potion which I took both. Not sure it made a difference though. Thank you just the same. Happy gaming :blush:

1 Like

@aalejandro33 I’m with you. I did try one more time this morning but didn’t make it. I don’t believe difficulty levels for each player is that far fetched. You might be right my friend!

1 Like

Those are great hero’s & congratulations on beating them. I don’t have those hero’s.

1 Like

I’m not sure if you were joking, but countering that you didn’t use season 2 heroes, but used 2 high ranking HOTMs in Alberich, and Gravemaker isn’t exactly a good argument.

As with any challenge event with Proteus, it is a relative breeze. Without him, I would have struggled immensely.

2 Likes

Please tell me which mission. Stage number and epic/legendary.

You mentioned that you have Proteus. He should be on your team regardless of color of the boss. You stock up on mana and he will lock down the bosses so they can’t fire their specials and they get damage.
I ran Kelile+18, Proteus+19, Little John +7, Hu Tao+2 and Skittleskull+2, and was able to get through the Epic Levels. Note that Proteus is really my only special hero and the others are season 1 heroes that nobody likes.
For Legendary, I had Zimkitha+7, Rana, Little John+7, Kadilen, and Proteus+19.

LotL was a nightmare. Those mana-stealing minions!!! I had to bench most of my 5*s for legendary lvl 15. Succeeded on 3rd trial using Wilbur for defence down - Proteus + mana flasks, BT for attack boost. 2 hard hitters and taking out LotL, Guin and King Arthur in that order. Nice challenge, but must be really frustrating if your roster lacks depth

2 Likes

You have Proteus and you have Wilbur too… And you can’t pass a stage at challenge. I had to read few times, to convince myself you are serious and not kidding. With those heroes. OK…

So Wilbur and Proteus, which you have… and other two 4* heroes, no emblems. Team power 2789. Stage 14 legendary… So, don’t blame SG if don’t know to play. Come, open a thread, ask for help, we will help you, but don’t blame SG for this. For anything else, but this…

@Scarecrow no need for you to be rude! We are all just having a discussion which includes thoughts of what we might feel is the reason some couldn’t finish. I don’t appreciate your reply so kindly govern yourself accordingly. If you’re not part of the solution, you’re part of the problem! Js
Some of us merely had a thought on how SG MIGHT have blessed some accounts & not others.

To answer your question, I have both Wilbur & Proteus