šŸ‘‘ Knights of Avalon: Lady of the Lake ā€“ Thoughts & Discussion

She is tough!! Fighting her in the Event was harder than I thought. Those minions are EVIL!

I think she will be a helluva Tank. Wish I had pulled herā€¦ oh well.
She will certainly be a tough hero to deal with.

Edit: 3 years later, I finally pull her and came here to find emblem path discussion.

2 Likes

Just an opinion from reading the card ā€¦ stats look great and her special seems very cool although not as useful as it looks on paper ā€¦ for defense sheā€™d be best at flank Iā€™d assume, but slow healer flanks have never been much of an issue, on offense she will sometimes be fantastic, but I wouldnā€™t say ā€œbetterā€ then Alby or North who are also both slow and green, but as I donā€™t have either of themā€¦ wish I would have pulled her, butā€¦ no luck this time. Good luck anyone thatā€™s trying for her and congrats to anyone that pulls her.

2 Likes

Got her. Already acsended to 4/45. She is just perfect.
Especially with Alberich

4 Likes

What about her makes her perfect?

1 Like

Imo, sheā€™s one of the best heroes to use against event bosses.

Before I started going at this event, I summoned. Pulled Guin and Lady of the Lake. As a 1.1, no levels at all, sheā€™s been INSTRUMENTAL to me so far. Iā€™m 5 levels deep, and sheā€™s delayed the bosses from getting their specials off about a dozen or so turns in a row. Her weakness is the fact that sheā€™s slow, but with good tile damage and fair survivability, her special is a defining strategy for me.

The best thing is that I can hurl tile damage at the boss without concern, because there are 3 (if not more) minions sapping mana, and I only need 1 of those to hit the boss for the train to start rolling. It almost feels like stun locking the boss because it gives me time to my specials loaded (as well as herā€™s again!) because eventually, the minions will die or wonā€™t hit the boss.

Now Iā€™m sure itā€™ll be tougher in the later levels with multiple bosses to hit, but thatā€™s why Iā€™ll be leveling her exclusively now. At least to ascend her once, maybe twice if I can afford it (doubtful in this short time frame).

I donā€™t think sheā€™ll be nearly as useful in pvp raids, offense or defense, because thereā€™s just too many heroes to stop, and sheā€™s slow, but in pve I think sheā€™s a crucial tool to have if you want to push those higher tiers.

5 Likes

how do you find her to use against titans? not a comparison with other heroes, but how would she do it? would her minions be of help?

Yes probably yitan will never shot his specialā€¦

I have completed stage 15 legendary but during the first try I lost because I didnā€™t take her out fast enough. I ran out of battle items, and her minions and Guin took all my mana while healing themselves up :sweat_smile:
Sheā€™s definitely strong, with a bad board or wrong battle items thereā€™s a quite good chance to loose

2 Likes

Did one 10 pull this morning and Iā€™m really happy I got her (and Bauchan too for good measure). Sheā€™s my first 5* healer after 17 others! She presents some tough choices for me though since Iā€™m sitting on 5 tonics and have Liliana waiting for them. Iā€™ve really been looking forward to getting the Eve-Liliana 1-2 fully operational. Plus Iā€™m one tabard away from Ursenaā€™s final ascension, and have been saving emblems for herā€¦

1 Like

how many 10x pulls you needed?

1 Like

She is a lot more niche, thatā€™s for sure. I would prefer myself to bring Mother North during raids, since revive chance is game changing, and sheā€™s bulkier.

But I wouldnā€™t say Lady of the Lake is useless, even with M.N. :slight_smile: After all sheā€™s another healer, and that has value for wars where hero choices are limited.

1 Like

Iā€™m wondering. Is she nice on titans (where there is only 1 target for all the minions)?
Any thoughts from beta?

I got her, I love her! The slow sucks but with a potion you can literally eliminate their specials. When they are full they reduce them fill up and repeat. They never get their special off. I think she may be a game changer. I destroyed a titan earlier with her and miki, it couldnā€™t special and didnā€™t kill anything.

4 Likes

what the hell???

13 Likes

Yeah I know.

Morgan at lvl 1 is a nonsense.

15 Likes

Haha. The guy must be a millionaire

1 Like

Itā€™s pretty common to have a crazy amount of feeder heroes sitting in camps in the event you pull some new heroes. I have 2 uncommon camps running that never hit 0 on the timer. I have 6000+ heroes in camps at the moment. Depending on the amount of pulls that were made they had a sizable buffet ready just from that.

2 Likes

Sounds like u have been playing from the very start? I started on last boxing day so I got a long way to go. Camps all maxed apart from all the new stuff. And Iā€™m spending a few bit every mouth. In a very small alliance just 3 ha. But we are looking for a new alliance to join. Kings of pip

Iā€™ve started playing the end of January 2019. Atlantis Rises is what keeps the camps running all the time. Backpacks, backpacks, backpacks :slight_smile: I still have 3 regular houses not at level 20 yet.

1 Like

Yea love season 2. Was wounding is there any room in ur alliance for us 3? If so whatā€™s the alliance name? Or u could join mine? Lol