šŸ‘‘ Knights of Avalon: Lady of the Lake ā€“ Thoughts & Discussion

On the upside, itā€™s conceivable she could be pulled from the grave by Alby and proc her special.

That special is really hard on the enemy given her tech. Nothing to sniff at, especially when alby is delivering the passive mana gain and health.

Soā€¦ if I compensate for slow speed by resurrecting her, maybe thereā€™s some utility in a 3 stack. Itā€™s a stretch scenario, but it will happen if I run those two, in the end.

Stillā€¦ my gut tells me even Hansel will do better alongside Alby and Lianna, if I compare win loss ratios for 100 games.

tl;dr Iā€™m salty I didnā€™t pull the Knight, and so canā€™t run him with Gravemaker. That just looks so fun lol

1 Like

She will wreck havoc in Fast Tournaments. Fast Healer + Mana Control.

Canā€™t imagine how it would feel like facing her thenā€¦

2 Likes

I was hoping for Black Knight but got her instead. What are everyoneā€™s thoughts? I know she is slow, but her stats are good and those minions are very interesting. She worth maxing? I have 12 tonics. My other options are Morgan Le Fay, Horghall, Elkanen, Kadilen, Atomos, and Margaret. Hoping for Kingston next monthā€¦ I donā€™t know. She seems really good, but slowā€¦

I would think her minion would have the class skill, but not the minions she gives her allies? Maybe?

I do have Seshat. I could make a defense team with Seshat, Guin, Lady of the Lakeā€¦

I saw her artwork, absolutely loved it and really wanted her on my roster. As C2P I knew my chances were slim, and I did a 10 pull and didnā€™t get her. Decided to do another 5 single pulls and stop if I got any good 4* or 5* hero, and pulled her with my first single pull.

Iā€™m excited to have her, and Iā€™ll bring her up to 2/60 to see what sheā€™s like - and Iā€™ll max her because she is the most exciting green 5* I have at the moment (apart from Kadilen, Elk, Horghal and Margaret) unless Lianna or another more exciting 5* pops up by the time the Lady is at 3/70.

Healers are always good to have, and at the current stage in the game, sheā€™ll be used plenty in raids and AW even at 2/60 and 3/70.

4 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Any thoughts on better organization for Forum Categories?

I got her and the king so Iā€™m excitedā€¦ still might try again for Guinn thoā€¦ thatā€™s where my heart lies :frowning:

Who gets the emblems, LotL or Mitsuko? Donā€™t have Ursena but if she was also an option, who gets the emblems?

Out of those three Iā€™d say 1. Ursena 2. Mitsuko 3. LotL

You donā€™t appear to have a 5* green healer. Do you have other 5* healers?

10 axes 10 bombs 10 dragons

all gone in dust because of her, she just canā€™t die.

Her artwork and animation maybe best of 2019 hero

but truly annoying to fight certainly more than Black Knight.

Ariel, who is maxed. Vivica at 1/1. Kunchen at 3/70.

So you could use a 5* green healer and more 5* healers in general.

That said, I would max Kunch and then Viv firstā€¦IMHO.

1 Like

I know theyā€™re not maxed but once they are what do you guys think about this defense team? I know itā€™d be money in a war with healing bonus.

1 Like

Now to level the whole team and test in defence and offence.

8 Likes

Sorry if Iā€™m neggy but: sheā€™s too slow.

I have Alberich. Heā€™s got revive. Heā€™s a better green healer.

Iā€™ve got Lianna - she stacks well with Alby.

Iā€™d rather ascend Morgan, or a 2nd Lianna, or even wait for Kingston.

I want to love LotL but sheā€™s slow speed at a time when offense is contingent on average or fast speeds.

Iā€™ll stop complaining, but it helps sort my thoughts. Iā€™ve got 6 tonics waiting, and they will go to either Morgan, Lianna 2, or Kingston. Iā€™d much rather have a second sniper for my next green 5 than a second healer.

As long as Iā€™m jabberingā€¦ Grazul or Red Hood for my next red because I want a five star healer for my red stackā€¦ Frida for my next blue, because damage amplification is too good to pass up for titans. Hel for my next purple because Hel. Ranvir, Justice, or Neif for my next yellow - Neif being the coolest.

1 Like

BK does not summon troops :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Morgan is strong imo.
Kadilen is underrated on defense imo
Margaret is good on offense/titans
Lady seems useable too

Youā€™ve got a lot of greens worth ascending imo

2 Likes

I wouldnā€™t use any tonics on Margaret

1 Like

EZ kill with 3 non-hitters.