šŸ‘‘ Knights of Avalon: Lady of the Lake ā€“ Thoughts & Discussion

Sheā€™s almost maxed now.

Vanillas - harder than expected.

No regrets that I gave her the tonics before Kingston. Hopefully she will help to beat Mother North on the xMas event.

Another Lo(t)L clipā€¦

2 Likes

Thanks! I would already consider myself incredibly lucky to get both Kage and Evelyn within 100x of this Atlantis Pulls.

Getting both in the same 10x would be heaven shattering lol. :joy: But thanks for the wishes.

I also hope you manage to get Evelyn as well. Good luck!

Good to know that you are very satisfied with LotL.

If I didnā€™t manage to get Evelyn this month, my tonics will go to LotL.

1 Like

There is nothing to hope, itā€™s a sure thing. If I were you, I would activated her, switch on AI and go drink a coffee or something :joy:

3 Likes

Time to buff her minions.
Crazy :boom:

Lady of the Raid :wink:

1 Like

@Olmor In the video it looks like when you cast LotL then MN that LotL minions were taking slash attack damage first. I think if you want to protect the sword minions you counterintuitively need to cast LotL after MN.

Edit: And if Iā€™m not mistaken, this will also allow subsequent casts by LotL to replace damaged MN minions with sword minions, instead of displacing your own sword minions with other sword minions, which seems ideal.

2 Likes

LotL is awesome.
Ursena just casted once, when I beat her on autoplay.

2 Likes

I have both eve and kage with dupes. Eve dupe is 3/70 and useful for my 2nd green team.

Doubt Iā€™ll lvl second kage anytime soon. Both are top heroes, eve will boost up your roster much more than kage.

She will strengthen all your green heroes and improve your titan and war hits.

Another way to say this is I think panther is the rarest hero whom everyone would like, and eve is her near nature twin

2 Likes

Welp I didnā€™t get Kingston despite over 150 summons so I took LotL to 80. Still canā€™t use her much yet as my emblems are in Mitsuko and the only decent tank I have is Kunchen. Tried for Aegir and failed. But man shes a beast! Definitely a game changer. If you dont believe me, ask Grimble

2 Likes

Even at 1.12 she really helped me get through Trials of Shadows!

Passed all three stages with:

Gil-ra 3.50, Skittle 3.60, Scarlet 4.70, Lady 1.12, Sabina 3.60.

Minimal item use. Obviously at this weak level, her minions are unfortunately weak, but they were a tremendous help!

2 Likes

I still donā€™t see any Evelyn as of nowā€¦ :joy:

Will attempt one more final 30x pulls by the end of Atlantisā€¦ if Evelyn doesnā€™t show up, my tonics will go to Lady of the Lake.

2 Likes

Even though I have already 2 Eves @ 3.70 and 3.55 since January, I ascended Lakey first.

Just sth completely different.

Screenshot_20191123_012442

1 Like

I think itā€™s probably the best option you did , as Evelyn not a sniper and used for elemental down , I donā€™t see a massive difference at 3/70 than 4/80 whilst lakey would be a big upgrade at 4/80 from 3/70

2 Likes

Yes, unmaxed slowies will die before their first cast.

Lakey will definitely get some nodes, even though I have 2 other maxed legendary sorcerers (Mitsy, Ursl [my raid tank]) waiting for emblems. Not to mention epic Sabsyā€¦

The Evelyns are also nice @70 up to 10* titans.

1 Like

Ok didnā€™t get Evelyn. 200 pulls lolā€¦ not even Neith but thatā€™s ok since I donā€™t really want her.

Only 5* heroes I got are Sartana and Marjana, which I donā€™t have so I guess all is good since both are amazing 5* despite being obtainable from TC 20 :sweat_smile:

Ok to be honest I am very disappointed lolā€¦
I was looking forward to make my green team the best color I have but oh wellā€¦ Lady of the Lake it is then. Will start working on her tomorrow.

1 Like

@Kusanagi87 Duuuude that is so rough, Iā€™m really sorry, I know the feeling all too well

1 Like

That sucks. But lotl is a great hero! Once she gets going sheā€™s a pain in the anatomy

That was me last month, I spent over 700 trying to get Kingston thinking the whole time that one more 30x should do it, and it didnt do squat. With that being said Kingston is the only HotM I have not received since I started playing. My green team is solid though, LotL, Alberich, Gregorian, Morgan Le Fay, and Tarlak. Evelyn wouldā€™ve iced the cake but I learned last month to dont reach and only did one 30x (thank you E&P for saving me hundreds!) You wont regret leveling LotL

3 Likes

Hey @LucasDaoc, what would you have told this poor fellow about your probabilities?

Would you have told him that he should just continue to make more 30 pulls and more 30 pulls, because he was now in the 99.xx% probability of getting what he wants?

You would have, wouldnā€™t you.

(sigh) if only people could learn that probabilities are not the correct way to view how they should make their summoning decisions. Make your summoning decisions based on the odds.

And the odds say, 98.7% of the time, whether you summon by singles, whether you summon by 10 pulls, whether you summon by 30 pulls or whether you have summoned hundreds and hundreds of timesā€¦ 98.7% of every single summon you WILL NOT get the HOTM you are seeking. Every summon has the same odds. The number of times you summon does not change this. Ever.

If one hero was 700 bucks, I definitely would quit.

Iā€™m already disappointed, if one will be more than 20 to 25.

If I devide all my purchs through the amount of legends, Iā€™m momentarily at 23,87 Euro each.

Crazy, eh? :grimacing:

1 Like

No, I wouldnā€™t have told him that. Past draws have no effect on future draws. The next draw has the posted odds, they never get better. But if he did another 700 draws, then yes, he has over a 90% chance of getting the hotm. But thereā€™s always the chance he ends up in the 10%, like his first 700.

Itā€™s not my fault you canā€™t grasp basic statistics.

5 Likes