Knights of avalon challenge event team question

I was just wondering, how is it possible that someone could finish the challenge event with one non leveled guy.

1 Like

The team you used and the team you leave posted at the end don’t need to be the same.

2 Likes

They’re disguising who they used to keep their team secret from others. Competition is stiff.

2 Likes

You are unable to see their art of war… soon young grasshopper…soon…

I don’t see the point of them hiding their teams. We already know it was either mono red green or yellow or 4-1 red or green with Wu kong.

KFC secret herbs and spices, Big Mac special sauce, UCLApack kill squad, etc… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Giving away my secrets shhhhh

1 Like

I do it as a sign I’m done pushing.

1 Like

Wu does not have a place on a top team. He’s very useful in getting through, but his randomness hurts getting extraordinary scores.

I use wu on level 10 of each event for epic and legendary. But I also use a different strategy than most top competitors and need the tile damage and the extra boost that only wu can give.

1 Like

Sorry to have made the generalization, then. The Zero/Wharflord approach doesn’tt want a Wu in the lineup.

They didnt. They play then change the lineup when they arent playing so you cant see the heroes they used and copy them

Cookie Settings