šŸ‘‘ Knights of Avalon: Black Knight ā€“ Thoughts & Discussion

I used Mok with BK and aegir in my post in this thread trying to find BKā€™s capā€¦ yes BK can just a flesh wound Moks damageā€¦ but either by design or bug, other heroes will get hit with damage if Aegir/wilbur are active. The tandem is interesting for sure, but I wouldnā€™t be going out of my way to make it happen.

Ah yeah, I forgot about the spirit link ā€œglitchā€

1 Like

do you remember if it was just 1 hit to all, or several to all while BKā€™s buffs were active?

i.e. was it a 65% boost, or a 145% attack boost?

Sorry I donā€™t recall as he was already at the 145 when I fired mok. I seem to remember that BK was hit once and each hero had a single tick of damage but Iā€™d have to run it over again to be sure. Hmmmā€¦ ran it back and this time it was differentā€¦ all heroes got hit by 5 damageā€¦ maybe they changed something but it did only go from 45 to 65 in one fire.

2 Likes

5 damage makes sense coming off 80% damage to all allies from Mok + defensive buff in place.

But more importantly, I can tell that Taunt actually synergizes well with Mok-Arr, because if he had hit all his allies, then it shouldā€™ve been x4 hits (therefore the attack boost shouldā€™ve been 125% instead of 65%).

Clearly Taunt made it so Mok would only hit Black Knight :slight_smile:

1 Like

I ran it back to see if it would change when just a flesh wound didnā€™t activate ā€¦ same results.

1 Like

Iā€™m willing to accept that Just a Flesh Wound only reduces damage for Black Knight by design, and not for his shared allies when his team is under shared damage.

It may not be what I would have expected, but tbh I donā€™t think it holds his team back by much either. It does make Wilbur + tile damage an interesting way to counter him; though Iā€™d argue his defense being so high makes this less of an issue with shared damage, and his berserk attack boost makes this significantly risky for the attacker too.

2 Likes

Thank you Amessofamind for those pics, very helpfull. Itā€™s a shame it doesnā€™t work with taunt, even though his text says: ā€œthe caster getā€™s taunt that prevents ENEMIES (not allies) from using special skills against the casterā€™s alliesā€

Ahh well guess iā€™m just gonna level my khiona instead

1 Like

No problem, but donā€™t let that have you overlook BK, heā€™s a pretty amazing hero on offense or defense (one of my personal favorites).

1 Like

Just raised BK to final ascension and am so excited to start using him soon. Question: should/could he be on my green Titan team? Currently I have Wilbur, BT, GF, Scarlet, Ranvir. If so, who should he replace? Thx!

@GiveMeEmblems Probably Scarlett. His buff stacks with Ranvir and Boldtusk so that can be pretty insane if they all are active at once, plus Wilbur jacking up BKā€™s team buff. Scarlett has high tile damage and her fast debuff helps survivability. But between Wilbur and BK, surviving shouldnā€™t be too hard and all those stacked buffs with GF elemental debuff. Iā€™d say with that combo you should crush your high score with mana and a good board

1 Like

His buff doesnā€™t stack with boldtusk.

2 Likes

It doesnā€™t? They are different symbols :thinking:

1 Like

Nope they overwrite each other because theyā€™re both plain attack buffs. Is does stack with Ranvir cause thats an attack/accuracy buff

1 Like

I also thought they stacked. Isnā€™t BT basically a berserker fury?

1 Like

Ah thatā€™s disappointing.

Well @GiveMeEmblems in that case Iā€™d stick with Scarlett and her high tile damage and bring BK as, in ways, a much better Boldtusk

I donā€™t have BK but my khiona & boldtusk donā€™t stack so it would be wierd if it works with BK.
Best possible tile dmg would be:
wilbur (-44 def)
BK (+145 atk)
Ranvir (+195 atk -35 acc)
Gregorian (+30 crit)

Darn. Okay, thanks everyone. Thanks @Mr.Spock

2 Likes

Edit: khiona (and i assume BK) attack Cap is 145% (5 hits), not 125 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Could anyone plz help me decide which side i should go?
Thanks a lot