:shield:
Defense
:heart:
Health
420 453 830

:family_man_woman_girl_boy: Avalon Family Bonus

:dizzy: Special Skill: Goblin Fury

• Deals 105% damage to all enemies.
  • Reduces the mana of all enemies by 20%.
  • All allies get +24% mana generation for 4 turns.

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

There appear to be no changes to Bauchan from his last-seen Beta stats, skill, and design.

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Bauchan?

This thread is for initial thoughts and discussion on Bauchan.

Based on preferences of Forum members expressed recently, please try to stick mainly to Bauchan and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is he worth summoning for?

• Would you use him on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Would you give Bauchan Monk emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of his special?

• What do you think of his character design?

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

Or: How many summons are needed to get a Challenge Event Hero?

Special thanks to @Garanwyn for assistance on summoning odds and proofreading for this section.

It’s important to remember that Challenge Event Heroes have EXTREMELY low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a Challenge Event Hero.

On average, in a 10-pull, you have a 56% chance of summoning Bauchan.

But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.

Some useful insights:

• 80 times out of 100, you’ll get Bauchan by pull 20
  • 95 times out of 100, you’ll get Bauchan by pull 37
  • 99 times out of 100, you’ll get Bauchan by pull 56

Putting that in Perspective

• 20 out of every 100 people won’t get Bauchan by the 20th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned 20 times, 200,000 of those players wouldn’t get Bauchan

• 5 out of every 100 people won’t get Bauchan by the 37th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned 37 times, 50,000 of those players wouldn’t get Bauchan

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these two threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:bulb: Have an Insight on Bauchan’s Game Mechanics?

Click for Info on Creating Player Guides

This thread is a great place to discuss anything and everything related to Bauchan.

Once those discussions have yielded notable insights, I encourage others to make reference guides in Player Guides that synopsize specific questions and answers about Bauchan.

Topics that are most appropriate for that are ones that players are likely to be searching for or wondering about in the future.

Creating a guide is a good way to make that information findable in the future without having to read through a ton of posts. You can make use of the Forum quote feature to avoid having to rewrite explanations that have already been well written.

Here’s an example of such a post: [GUIDE] How does the Queen of Hearts’ Taunt work with AoE specials, or specials affecting nearby enemies in addition to the target?

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

6 Likes

I got chills
They’re multiplying
And I’m losing control
Cause the power you’re supplying
It’s electrifying!

You better shape up
Cause I need Bauchan
And my heart is set on you
You better shape up
You better understand
To my heart I must be true
Nothing left
Nothing left for me to pull

You’re the one that I want

21 Likes

he will be great for 3* Red Mono and maybe in Raid tournament defense team (i used to hate Li Xiu early in the game)
ranking the worst attack in 3* red and in the bottom tier for all the 3* heroes BUT the best Defense and HP in the red so he will be very useful in my opinion
Also his HP is better than all 3* heroes except the undead ones (Oberon, Tyrum, and Vlad)

2 Likes

I really want him for Raid Tournaments, he’ll really shine there.

I’m saving up my gems, so I’m hoping to get very lucky with my Challenge Coins.

6 Likes

So did 10 summons
All useless except 1 Bauchan

Now i only need to work on his talent :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Geez, that took you long enough. :smirk:

4 Likes

saved around 6 2 and 3* trainer heroes and had more than 250 heroes waiting to be collected from 1 common and 2 extra low cost camps was saving them for the first event hero

1 Like

He is on my list to obtain but if my hunch is right and the challenge coins can be used across all seasonal and monthly events. I am gonna hoard 100 and then when Avalon comes back around, try to get Bauchan because I really want him for the rare events and tournaments.

2 Likes

Uniteresting. Mana control seems good for events, but he does have the lowest atk stats of the red 3*s.

Avalon family is a joke here, since there are no other 3*s with this family. If it works the same way as Atlantis, you can’t stack multiple Bauchans.

1 Like

I got 4 Bauchan. Should I keep them all or just one and feed the rest?

1 Like

I’ve done 2 × 10 pulls today & got Bauchan twice plus Morgan le Fay

4 Likes

10 pull plus 4. Got Bauchan and that’s all. Well, 2nd Joon is nice too I suppose. BUT! I have been focusing on my 3s lately and this little Creep will go great with newly maxed Wabbit, Namahage and Nashgar!

1 Like

He puts Carver to shame with those stats and that special skill.

Very annoying looking tank for raid tournaments. His special attack is insane, that mana generation buff means his team will shortly fire afterwards and likely win the match or get very close to winning.

Best bet is to stack blue.

2 Likes

I think he’s gonna be a pretty solid hero, especially for the rare tier of the Wonderland event.

I will say it’s a little tough to take him seriously, though. :grimacing:

21 Likes

I see what’s going on here…

7 Likes

The Spiderwick Chronicles

10 Likes

Bauchan is the bastard child of carver and Ariel. Let the fanfictions come in!

2 Likes

Yet another hero whose design is just a little polished look of map monster :rofl:
I got him, along with Lancelot. I keep some of 3* so he’s probably gonna be maxed for events and raid tournaments. But he is ugly as freck :smiley:

5 Likes

Bauchan’s special is insanely good (if you have him), or insane if you don’t.

In raid teams two of him on defense will make the battle a nightmare for attackers. (am thinking flanking), the mana cut for defenders is more powerful than on attack (enemy cannot be refilled before their turn so it is an effective silence whereas on offense a cascade refills the defenders).

The mana boost means that slow heroes can be viable in Bloody Battle and Buff Booster tournaments (not an issue with Rush Attack).

This is a mini-Guin + mini-Ariel with damage rather than healing…built tough so will usually live to cast his special.

7 Likes