Klaern – 5* Ice / Blue - July 2022 HOTM (Hero of the Month) -- Initial Release

apparently some prolong the memory of klaern even at the highest level! emblem and LB, at least all that !

Well, he does have Xylophone to help his mana + lvl 30 mana troop :woman_shrugging:

I haven’t posted my luck here.

5 Likes

I have no words to express how terrible Klaern is. I can’t believe they release this hero in 2022!!!’ He was born outdated already

2 Likes

What family bonus would be needed to make klearn decent?

Only 2023 family bonus to make him viable without breaking the others: Plus +500%/+1,000%/+1,500% to damage over time effects

3 Likes

Because aether are more common than emblems?

So this persons team in VF war. Surely they have a better blue.?

1 Like

Maybe he still has to get Isarnia :frowning:

1 Like

Alliance mate uses him as tank and LB and fully emblemed . I use Isarnia until RIAN is done . Some of us have little depth but I still wouldn’t level Klaren over Isarnia so he will sit and root for Rians ascension

1 Like

been playing over 3 years, never pulled a hotm until July 2022, then pulled 2 Klaerns. there a word to describe feeling happy and disappointed at the same time? haha

2 Likes

If he was average mana, it would still be horrible.

4 Likes

It’s like a SG exec got cryogenically frozen in time in 2018 and recently thawed out. And he didn’t get the memo about that this is 2022, so he created this hero and nobody wanted to oppose him

3 Likes

Yeah, just putting Klaern side by side with Anzogh for example, will show how outclassed Klaern is…

1 Like

I just found funny thing about Klaern, you can reflect his speciall with Mitsuko and he will heal himself from ailment that hurts him.

10 Likes

Every time i see klearn on defense… I am shocked.

And while I’m at it… If he is going to get a buff… It better be before November because he is going into the meat grinder.

1 Like

Agree - And I have just seen him on a defence team at +20 and LB ….
I had to do a double take and check on his special just in case I missed something

6 Likes

I’ve seen him in past few wars. Fully emblemed and LB. Not that hard to finish off. Guess people are banking on a huge buff…

2 Likes

I’m trying really hard to find some kind of synergy but its damn near impossible lol

Just make the water damage uncleansable and last 3 turns or something

3 Likes

And even like this he still will sucks, he need at least average mana, heal for all and the water damage to be reduced to 3 turns.

1 Like

It is possible… They synergy could come in a few months. Vela was good… But then became great with telluria. Grimble was not special until he was (post telluria)… So give it time… Maybe.

1 Like