Klaern – 5* Ice / Blue - July 2022 HOTM (Hero of the Month) -- Initial Release

Ok, I will add one later today.

Today I got my first copy of this hero

Now I need 19 more and after this I will have 1 good hero from SE.

17 Likes

To be honest, only 9 more should be enough for a better one.

13 Likes

I think there must have been some mistake when they made the hero.
Instead of

I think could be:

All enemies receive 205 Water damage per turn over 5 turns.The caster absorbs 25% of dealt Water damage as health.

6 Likes

Fixed it. I hope it’s more to your liking. If anyone comes to Exeera’s defense, I’m giving up on life.

3 Likes

Here is the balance discussion topic for this hero:

2 Likes

Already got 2 of this guy and I’m tempted to not summon anymore for the rest of the month… Awful

Game Well :sunglasses:

Exeera is much better than Magni, especially on offense and defense

2 Likes

I pulled him today (unfortunately). I consider him part of my 1/1 collection. I got Noor and every HotM since, and this is the worst by far, at least Noor has a single purpose. I’ve got several fast & average hit all heroes with greater damage. Not sure why he could not be fast with these stats

1 Like

A long time ago, somebody suggested 4* HotM, and thus Klaern was created. But since the idea was dropped, they make this 4* legendary instead. So don’t blame the game or Klaern, just blame the one who pitched the idea of an Epic HOTM

3 Likes

I used klaern on s1 8/7… I was not impressed.

2 Likes

I guess he is quite good as 1/20 part of a good, useful hero. Although I don’t plan on pulling this month…

2 Likes

Pretty much sums up everyone’s opinion

9 Likes

Can we make a contest here “Roast Klaern”? There are so many brilliant jokes about him! :joy:

When Lord Loki copied Klaern’s special, he devolved into Salmon Loki. :woman_shrugging:

11 Likes

Second day second Klaern from single coin
Screenshot_2022-07-06-11-22-28-350_com.smallgiantgames.empires
It remains 18-13-8 :grin:

1 Like

Got 3 of him already. Can’t wait to grind him in Soul Exchange.

2 Likes

i got him on 2nd pull this month. it has been so long since i’ve gotten a blue HOTM. this one is absolute garbage though. any copy i get, even this first one, will be going to soul exchange w/ all the other junk S1 and many of the hotm’s lately

2 Likes

maybe Klaern is getting soon a buff? so I am keeping the firs of him-

You know a slow hero is bad when you could make them fast and they would be just okay in that form or still need a buff. I have cPanther and she does much more damage at fast than this hero at slow. They really released him broken. Guess they wanted to release a dud.

3 Likes

my bet klaern will be buffed in couple days because he is the main reason people stop spending in this july, so SG will act immediately upon their money nerf

4 Likes