Kiril Talent Path... normal vs costumed.. help!

I have Kiril maxed… and I want to know what to do with his talents. Wizard and sorcerer paths are very different from each other… I can’t take a def/vit path of them at the same time… so… which of these 2 will be recomended to improve? or maybe a balanced one between them? thanks for the help!

If you took the health/defense path on his regular form (right, left, right, left, right, right), his costume grid would be ideal for titans. In my opinion, that would be the best of both worlds scenario.

4 Likes

Which version of him would you use?

The normal version is more bulky and it offers attack buff and defense buff at once which is very unique and very much needed. No other hero can do it.

Costume decreases attack and def of the enemy, which is something quite a number of even classic heroes can do partially (even Grimm for your blue stack). Having both in one hero is great, but you can easily build a team where other heroes do that and you can keep your two valuable buffs within the healer.

That said, in such dilemma I would definitely prioritoze the Wizard path. I would just use him much more in his wizard form.

3 Likes

Kiril is new to me… I have been playing for one year and a half… and I got kiril at the costume chamber this month… so I have never used him… that is why I am asking what to do… but I think that I will use the normal one more often because I have a defending way to play this… thanks!!!

Yeah honestly i agree with @Suicide_Bunny. I’d pretty much just be levelling the costume for the stats and mana bonus, so I’d totally prioritize the wizard path

That being said proteus is the 4 star who gets my wizard emblems so for me the point is a little moot

2 Likes

Yes of course… my Proteus has 20 talents indeed… so I started with the blue healer, always needed!

1 Like

Which path leads sooner to the mana buff node?
I’d take him to there then work on my next kiril.
Second one, go the other path to have both options.

I had similar dilemma with costume rigard, took the ranger path but I’ve found I use regular rigard more often for the immediate heal vs hot.

My third rigard going the cleric path.

1 Like

As far as I understand you talent the wizard path. That is all you can talent.

@sirfightsalot1 You are correct. The path you choose will work for both wizard and sorcerer. Sometimes it is wise to make decisions based on a costume’s path if you plan to use the hero mostly in costume.

But you can map out the costume path and use it on the non costume hero. Meaning you can talent the costume path

1 Like

Kiril is ok 4* He does have a unique special giving you both attack and defense up. As far as talents. I would hold off on putting talents on him. If you do I would take shield path half way and attack the rest but hit that Mana node. I would not to talent him this time. I did on main and ended up stripping him and giving to another.

I’ve made mine as a typical healer. Fully talented his strong enough to keep up in team full of 5*. Mana boost not needed, 23 lvl troops are giving what they should give him.

1 Like

Mana troop lvl 5 is enough to make it 9 tiles.
Or Mana troop lvl 1 if we put mana at classNode 19.
So that we can use another mana troop to other blue heroes.

I have 2x Proteus at +19 (def/hp and mana node), because I have mana troop lvl 17, he is so valuable, that’s why I bring 2x proteus to +19.
The rest is for Kiril, I have 3x Kiril, 1 Kiril is currently at +17 (the optimal path for Kiril CB def/hp).
And I plan to use other emblem to my 2nd Kiril Costume path def/hp, but not so urgent. I still not yet decide now.

1 Like

For avarage? Are you sure?

Yes… here is the table… and you also can test it with your heroes for confirmation.

I have used Rigard.C (troop lvl5) - Tiburtus.C (troop lvl5) for so long times… and only with 9 tiles, all charged at the same times.
And also Boldtusk.CB (troop lvl5) also only 9 tiles.

2 Likes