Kingston or Tarlak

I would like both but can’t decide. please give me good advice.

2 Likes

Tarlak because he’s very unique, and versatile and will get your titan score. Kingston though one of the best snipers he’s not that unique because this game is filled with good snipers. Tarlak first then King. Plus tarlak can transform any mediocre snipper into Kingston.

3 Likes

Are you asking who you should ascend? If so, we need to know your roster. It depends on whether you have other strong snipers (especially green), what your Titan teams look like, etc.

Generally though, if you don’t already have Miki (or maybe Ranvir), consider Tarlak. He will really help your Titan scores.

Kingston is excellent though. Do you have any strong green fast mana snipers ascended?

5 Likes

If you need snipers, then go Kingston. Need some mad tile damage against titans, go Tarlak. Also his HoT is a pretty nice secondary effect too.

2 Likes

Thank you very much💖

1 Like

If you don’t have Miki then maybe Tarlak. But even then I’d still probably go Kingston, unless Wu is getting one-shotted by titans.

1 Like

I would max Kingston. Tarlak works just fine @3/70

3 Likes

Thank you very much💖

It depends on your roster and also what level titans you are fighting. Tarlak at 3.70 with his skill at 8/8 can survive decently up until about 12 star titans. If you don’t have Miki and are not at that level titan, Kingston may be a better bet for final ascension . Tarlak functions better at 3.70 than Kingston does at 3.70.

2 Likes

Thank you very much​:sparkling_heart::musical_note:

1 Like

Thank you very much💖

Kingston, Tarlak works fine at 3/70. I have Kingston at 3/70 already and he is awesome. His attack down buff doesn’t seem like much but during a fight it makes a big difference. He basically cuts the opponents attack in half. I won’t take him against titans as yet because 10* and 11* titans will just 1 shot him but I imagine once fully levelled he would help survivability of my entire team because the titan wouldn’t hit as hard as normal.

4 Likes

Thank you very much💖