Kingston – New October 2019 HOTM (Hero of the Month): Thoughts & Discussion

@Kitten Even at 3-70 Kingston is putting in work on offense. When I get Melendor maxed, he will be Kingston’s healing partner.

2 Likes

Im running those two together in my bits and bobs last war team, works a charm :).

1 Like

Same situation here. But I decided to leave the emblem to BT bec Im using him during challenge event. Kingston can manage as long as green tiles is present in the board during my raid. lol…

2 Likes

Kingston is pretty usable at 4 20 as I use him on 3 - 2 stacking in AW against the 4xxxtp opponent with green tank.
Fast mana help big time!

1 Like

I took him to plus six. I need him in my defense. Bye bye boldtusk. Kiril is replacing him a the healer

1 Like

Can’t wait to get Tonics to max and give emblems to him. He is quite useful in green stack even at 3/70, but want him on my defence to replace Caedmon +5.

1 Like

I probably missed it somewhere, does Kingston resist Natalya. I’ll go back and keep looking

1 Like

Yes he does…

In fact this is one of the best moment I have ever had in this entire game.

Someone put Natalya during war and she is no slouch. Her Special is doing my team 1000+ damage total. The 20% extra damage when in Defense is really killing my Offense team (she is supposed to do 700+ only but when in Defense plus emblemed at around +10… wow totally overkill)

She obliterates through Grimm and that poor fella died so quickly. Managed to take his Aegir tank and flank… only left Natalya and someone else I couldn’t remember.

Then the fun part starts… Natalya fully charge and shoot my Kingston.
Nothing happens lol… :rofl: At this point I suddenly feel like dragging the battle just to see Natalya hitting Kingston and then Kingston just Resist her fire lol…

Kingston did get hit with the negative mana effect.

After I got a little boring then I use Stiletto Cyclone and finish the battle.

Oh… and Kingston also rendered Gravemaker almost useless. Gravemaker used to be someone I would hit Reroll immediately (apart from Boss Wolf, Kunchen and Ursena). But not anymore.

6 Likes

This is super awesome, now I have to try it out

2 Likes

@Ljiljana

Maxed him last week. As promised my first 5* rainbow.

6 Likes

Here is one strategic thing that is not common I guess.

You want enemy hitters to go off while Kingstons debuff is active (and to cause them less damage.) So always take a look at how many rounds this ailment will remain active (eventually opposing cleanser going off).

So may be its the right move to dump a lot of dummy tiles into the opponent (if you know you can’t kill them) to force their special to go off. The other upside of this is that you may decrease their attack further with every hit unless reaching -51%. You may be careful with opposing ailments (Isarnia,Justice,Azlar…) but if you have a cleanser ready yourself you habe nothing to worry about.

Think about it.

3 Likes

@Vikingblood80 NICE :heart_eyes: Looks good!

Thanks! :+1::+1::+1::smiley::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

@Seraph82 @anon42499138 I still have my Boldie in the 1st group! Boldie is very useful. It’s never too late IMO
Boldie and Wilbur brought me very far in the game.

2 Likes

What level are you?

(

1 Like

Lvl 50…asking because of 5* ? Got them late.

Lvl 50…asking because of 5* ? Got them late.

1 Like

Just generally interested in seeing at what rates various people progress. Nice looking team :).

Just maxed my Kingston a couple days ago and had enough emblems for the first six nodes. He’s my first maxed 5*, with black Knight and Ariel following closely behind.

2 Likes

Congrats :+1: :+1: :+1:

I also will share my progress. Play since Feb 2019.

Kingston, Vivica and Panther at tier 4, will be max soon.
My rainbow defense:

3 Likes

I thought I play a lot but I can’t keep up with you guys. This really makes me feel sad and like a looser and wanna delete my account right away. :cry:

1 Like