Kingston – New October 2019 HOTM (Hero of the Month): Thoughts & Discussion

How many Kingston do you have?
A screenshot from a P2P from my country.

7 Likes

Man, I have to give it to you, you really love him more than I do :wink:

It looks like a Kingston army :smile:

Are you from one of those countries with 14 Princes?

1 Like

Yes, but I’m poor and have no Kingston.

Boy I sure do love that philosophy.
This game is a slow grind but I think it still can be fun. Granted things aren’t ever perfect but for me personally I have found out that sticking to my budget keeps the rage at bay. Anything good having is worth waiting for.
Have a great day.

2 Likes

Wow this is just insane.
But each to his own.
Thanks for sharing and scaring.
:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

1 Like

So finally my Kingston made it to 4.80 and will be in my defense team from now on…

Now here’s my issue…my emblems are currently with BT (+18) and Poseidon (+3). No issues with taking Poseidon’s away…but what do I do with BT?? Any advice is greatly appreciated…

3 Likes

i think it depends how deep your roster is. emblemed bold tusk is very useful for me in AW and some events, which is why I allow him to keep the emblems for the moment. kingston gets the new collected emblems then. currently he is the only unemblemed in my defense. teams keeps me in diamond which is sufficient…

2 Likes

Yes, on my alt account I just used Kingston against sart and then “unleashed the rainbow on her”…she fired and hit Caed and only put a scratch on him, so i did it again before the debuf could wear off. Fired at kingston and did even less damage. By then Kingston was charged again and killed her.

2 Likes

I guess it’s more or less the same for me…I like to use BT in raids and war and at +18 he’s quite durable…

1 Like

I’m thinking of pulling the +5 off Panther and giving it to Kingston. Idk.

2 Likes

I have Kingston at +8. It is really weird to be excited to see Gravemaker on the other side. With Rigard +20, Proteus +19, and Athena +6, I almost never lose to that fiery death bringer anymore.

1 Like

Cookie Settings