Kingston – New October 2019 HOTM (Hero of the Month): Thoughts & Discussion

happened to me I pulled 2 Ranvir in a 10x tug

1 Like

What level are you and who’s your team? I don’t even have fully leveled 4* team, granted they’re quite close, and I’m on the last stage of advanced without any replays.

I only have ever had 2 tabards so I’d really like it too! Not sure who it’s for yet though, I’ve got a few choices

1 Like

Now Kingston, if you can kindly vacate the summon portal I’d like to throw some tokens at victor and neith

I was lucky enough to pull him for free

2 hours prior of him leaving us…for now at least until coming back in Atlantis gate.

4 Likes

Been using Kingston in raids at 3.51 (still quite a bit weaker than Caedmon) and he is so good. Since he’s fast you can get his special up pretty easy and then plan how to best use it. At the time, Azlar was my biggest threat and after hitting him then driving a bunch of dead tiles into him he fires and only does 50 damage to each of my heroes :joy:. Then a cleanse with Rigard and it was nothing ever happened. The scaling attack debuff is super valuable. He’s actually very helpful on titans too to increase survivability.

Can’t wait to max him, he’ll be my first ever maxed 5*

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: Same here and yessssss he is awesome. For everything.

2 Likes

Same with me… he is my first ever maxed 5* as well.

I have a bunch of 5* been staying at 3/70 for a veeeryyyyy long time since May… even though I have enough Ascension Materials to level them up… but since 4* AM is really hard to come by, I only keep them for the best. Though… ‘the best’ in my opinion so far… is only Kingston, Lianna and Lady of the Lake.

The rest… is good, above average but not what I’m looking for. So they’d probably stay at 3/70 for another very long time lol.

Back to Kingston…

His Special attack down debuff is indeed very valuable. He made Marjana and Joon’s special from 700 to 800 down to a mere 150 to 250 something like that. A game changer to me because this came with a fast mana speed.

2 Likes

Not just so but he will be my first green 5 * which will be fully ascendend. Then my first “rainbow 5 *” fully ascended team will be complete. Full materials in stock.

1 Like

Agreed Lianna is awesome. And Marjana I so wish I’ll get them one day. And Elkanen I heard he is great.

One of my favorite things is whenever a burn hero hits Kingston. Marjana still dents him pretty good, but Gravemaker and especially Natalya are functionally harmless to him. One wouldn’t think the anti-burn resistance would do much, but it helps a lot. I always giggle a little bit when the AI picks him.

“Hmm? Oh, sorry, did you want something?” :wink::joy:

6 Likes

Just replace Belith.

I would also swap Grimm with Li.

Oh! Sorry. Just saw this. Think I’m level 35, and I have about ten fully leveled 4*s. I did do it, and I used Hansel, Gretel, BT, Rigard, and Grimm.

I hope you got your third tabbard, too!

1 Like

So now that he’s been out for a while, what are peoples experiences facing him in defs? I haven’t personally found him an issue at all actually. Closing in on tonic #6 and have both King and Alby waiting… who should get the nod?

There are few things in life you can be certain of, and one of them is Alby

100% Alby, no turning back, no turning back

4 Likes

What is the earliest possible moment to pull kingston again in atlantis or other?

Next year around this moment I guess.

1 Like

TOOK me 5 minutes to scroll down! But i got him too…

4 Likes

We had a strange occurrence in my alliance. In the last 24 hours of Atlantis Rising, two members got a Kingston as a bonus with the AR tokens summons. Then in the last 2 hours I noticed I went over 100 AR tokens. I had already cashed in 500 tokens and didn’t get anything good, I had lost interest in Atlantis Summons, so went in with no expectations. I did the summons and out pops… BANE!!! I chuckled and said, “I knew it.”
Then the summons port kicked back on, the colors swirled to an emerald hue. I was Charlie Buckets and there was my Golden Ticket right in front of me… KINGSTON!!!
It was odd that 3 of us alliance members all got Kingston the same way… Although I’m the only one who embellished the story with bits of Willy Wonka. :rofl:

7 Likes

No speed leveling here. But I finally got him done today. :sunglasses::pirate_flag::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Just got him into final ascension. He patiently waits at 3/80 for food and feeders. I used him a couple of times, his special is fun! I likes. Can’t wait to max him out and then struggle to get him emblemed.

2 Likes