Kingston – New October 2019 HOTM (Hero of the Month): Thoughts & Discussion

I spend $0 but yeah I guess I should have a chance to get more EHT

3 Likes

Just do what you’re comfortable losing, because remember the summon portal is a slot machine; there are no guarantees.

2 Likes

Hmmmm… this is strange to me as I know for a fact I got Onatel and Santa in the same 10 draw… Maybe Onatel was availble in the later hours…

4 Likes

I have over 700 green feeders in TC till now and tomorrow is my 3rd attempt (and the last). In case of not… does anyone want to buy few hundreds feeders? Cheap, very cheap :rofl:

3 Likes

To be clear: I got Onatel from a Christmas Epic 10-pull. Others (who have chimed in) stated similarly.

The DEALS ended 10/31.

The PORTAL did not end then.

I’d imagine that this will continue.

@Rigs

3 Likes

I HAVE PROOF!!

I don’t have much time left as the event is over in 1 day.
(Posted 01/04/19)

3 Likes

U mean Thursday I guess?

1 Like

Yep, I was thinking of events :rofl:

Best of luck
My 4th to 40th attempts will start on thursday aswell … I am scared

1 Like

Me too, because I really want this hero. As I posted long time ago (and that post received a lots of likes), I cried in the moment I got Seshat in the last day with my last EHT. Good luck to you too.

4 Likes

Same for me except it was my last atlantis coin … it also was my last 5* pull (tc20 excluded) … i wanted her so bad and in that moment i was shocked …

2 Likes

That is why i kept searching posts from last year to find experiences like @PeachyKeen

2 Likes

I really hope it goes beyond the 31st of December. This will diversify our chances with the December and January HOTMs and we still have a few more days to tempt the Christmas heroes.

3 Likes

I pulled Kingston from 10 pull and a random EHT and I think he’s the mutts nuts… best nature hero in my opinion

1 Like

Mother North by a lot.

To be fair, you’re right. Didn’t even think of her :joy:

So with 37 Pulls I got my Kingston
Mission accomplished :slight_smile:

Now i can save my EHT for December/January

4 Likes

On my 4th single pull, I got him on a Chochin pull. And it was my second one in all of my available summons. I was dancing with joy as he is my very first HoTM and a green hero that is above 3 stars. Would he be a good hero to take to the Ursena boss fight? I would like to think so because the reduced attack would mean more chance of surviving her normal attacks.

3 Likes

Yay - for those of you following my search for Kingston - it finally worked.
After the failure with my 10 pull in Pirates a couple of weeks ago, I now had 1800 Atlantis coins saved, so 18 attempts.
And , after 11 disappointing 3* and a couple of duplicate 4*, finally on the 12th pull Rigard appeared with KINGSTON in tow! Rejoice!

I will save the remaining 600 Atlantis coins for next month for a chance at Neith

So I don’t now have to invoke the 3rd stage of my plan for Kingston which was using my 27 EHTs in the Morlovia seasonal event.

Next decision is whether I do start using the EHTs at the Morlova seasonal event in November for a chance at Neith, or whether I save them all for Christmas Event and a chance for Santa/Mother North (I already have Buddy) and Grimble?

9 Likes

@Steve9999 Congrats on the pull!! :+1::sunglasses:

1 Like