Kingston – New October 2019 HOTM (Hero of the Month): Thoughts & Discussion

Let’ Go Crazy. Best Kingston song ever.

2 Likes

This is a crazy good pull. The best of the best in one pull. Goshhh you are lucky!

After getting Ariel and Alberich in four Atlantis pulls, I won’t try Kingston. Spent all my luck and the luck of a hundred people.

4 Likes

I’m not really interested in chasing MN. Definitely chasing Evelyn though… and probably Zimkitha

1 Like

Kingston is a good hero. Well balanced, except for the little HP, with a very useful special. Your defense against burns is the icing on the cake. I really enjoyed the animation of your special.

I found it a shame that the attack debuff did not hit all opponents. That would not make him OP, but it would bring him one step ahead of Zeline, fair position, saying that Zel is a first generation heroine. As it stands, the two are on the same level, meaning there was no evolution here.

On my team, he will win the tonics but not the emblems.

1 Like

Does anyone else think his facial expression looks like that of a moody teenager…?

But I still want him in my roster!!

It’s crazy that you got all red! It’s crazy that you got 3 HOTM. It’s crazy that you also got TWO other 5*. It’s CRAAAAAAZY!!!

He probably did an elemental summon - all red.

4 Likes

Could not have been explained with better words, you have a point!

Kingston’s look reminds me of Russian poet Alexander Pushkin.

2 Likes

Ahh, yeah that explains it!

Very tempted here… veeeery tempted… aaaaaaaargh… oke I resisted… lol

Kingston looks more like Will Smith’s son.

1 Like

Dang I was expecting a rasta looks from the Carribean who sing to the tune of The Redeemption song.
Turn out Kingston is just a school boy on vacation during school’s out.

Fantastic abilities though. One of the most desirable hotM this year. RnG God please add him to my roster…

Yo, I lowkey thought the same thing!
Also, look at Kelile and tell me she doesn’t resemble Missy Elliot?!

1 Like

What is our expected event this month? I wanna try for Kingston during special events other than Atlantis.

I’m getting a whole lot confuse now with the whole halloween and challenge etc etc.

Usually we have Challenge Event at the beginning of the month and Atlantis Rises at the end of the month during which… while attempting HotM we can also chanced upon unique 5* / 4* heroes and also past HotM.

What about this month? I want to time my summon carefully this time… been doing Atlantis Rises for the past few months so I might skip Atlantis this month.

Should be Pirates with Finley being the chase hero in a pretty lackluster lineup otherwise. Peters is okay too. I guess.

So hope you can use a Finley.

2 Likes

We’ll have those at the usual dates, as @MD-DC noted, and also have the Return to Morlovia Halloween Seasonal Event. I’m currently working on trying to find out from Small Giant Staff what the planned dates are for that.

3 Likes

Hi,
So I’m mainly a very lucky guy and got 3 out of the 4 last HOTM with an average of 15 pulls. And I have gregorion, isn’t he a bit like gregorion ? Is he way better than him do you recommend that I try to get him ?

As for when I should do so, should I wait for halloween even though I already have sesshat and domitia ? or should I rather wait for atlantis and pull it in atlantis ?

thank you very much

He’s much better than Greg.
Fast and resists burn.

Go for the vamps and try in Atlantis, since there’s no need to get him immediately.