Growing for the top? Join Wolves of Winterfell - sister alliance of the top alliance King of The North

Wolves of winterfell is looking for talent and depth of talent for a key spot that has opened up. Come join the pack!

1 Like

Seriously? An opening in Wolves? That won’t last. If you are thinking of moving to a great Alliance, you’d best contact Julia now.

2 Likes

2 slots open in wolves, they will fill fast contact KOTN and Wolf Leadership on line (info above) and we will get to know you in the pack! See you soon!

1 Like

Seems like every alliance is having a hard time with top tier players taking indefinite breaks. Wolves has room for 2. Come join a very strong alliance. Spots wont last long. Waiting on you.

1 Like

Eddardofwinterfell on line. Shoot me a msg AMD wr can chat. Only 1 spot available atm.

So I sent you a message on line. Just let me know if it’s the right person so I’m not stalking somebody.

1 Like

Good luck Tiffycat. Spots in Wolves don’t come up very often and they fill pretty quick. I was extremely fortunate to get one of my accounts into King of the North at an opportune time.

1 Like

She’s in!

20 character

Early bird and all. Now the long wait for the rest of the responders.

1 Like

Hey thanks. How are you @Otto0000

1 Like

Doing well, can’t wait to meet up with you when you visit KoTN. We sometimes have people move over from Wolves when they want to try larger titans and get a taste. I’ll see you in Alliance chat on Line and congrats on getting in. Spots don’t open very often.

1 Like

Wolves are looking. More have moved onward and upward. Come and see what the North family can do for you.

The last recruit sure moved up fast. Don’t forget to hold one spot for the player that contacted me.

2 Likes

Can I join the alliance? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What are your requirments to join?

2 Likes

The requirements are 2200 cups and 3700 teampower.
Please apply in game @FreddyLBS and @Fayt :slight_smile:

1 Like

Feel free to reach out for Eddard on Line: Eddardofwinterfell

1 Like

And nice to see a danish player interested in joining the KotN family :slight_smile:
I am also a Dane and leader of King of the North :smile:

1 Like

tenor

2 Likes