Growing for the top? Join Wolves of Winterfell - sister alliance of the top alliance King of The North

Come and feel the rush of something great stirring in your blood when your pack grows in strength to the point that nothing can stand in your way. Join Wolves of Winterfell, A King of the North associated alliance (top 35) that is accepting players into the pack to move between the 2 alliances as needed and push as our 2nd alliance in the top 100. Secure your place in the pack and watch as we win war after war and slay every titan in our path. Answer the call of the Wolves!

4 Likes

Come join a soon to be top Alliance!
Lots of experienced and advanced players to help out and we’re growing a network
Get in on the ground level :smiley:
Casual for now and when the time is right we will take a chunk out of the top ten

3 Likes

This alliance also has my

4 Likes

Dude, i recognized your name and searched for the alliance. You were in the first alliance I joined, Armstrong Slaves.

May you hit 30 members asap.

2 Likes

We are many. Thanks for the vote of confidence though!

Hi, Mananabas. Looking to join up? We have 15 spots left but will be in the top sooner or later.

2 Likes

Wolves of winterfell has won every war so far and is on 6* titans! Secure your place in the pack before we’re full!

3 Likes

Great alliance…very helpful and fun. Joking fun and hard hitting! Come be a part of an alliance that has a sister group in the top 25! :smiley:

1 Like

Looking to join . . . 5s x 6, 4s x 21 . . . good titan hitter . . . active player . . . depth to help in wars . . . team power ~3500 . . cups typically ~2150 . . . :Mberg: . . .

2 Likes

You have to apply in game, search for “Wolves of Winterfell” :slight_smile:

1 Like

Only 10 slots left and we are currently on 7* and have not lost a war. Join up before the pack leaves you behind!

4 Likes

21/30 people in the clan yet already we have 53K score :slight_smile:
New clan, sister to King of the North, and ready to join the top 100 very soon
Dedicated players and we are fun, friendly, and love to chat…easy going no bs

2 Likes

Wolves of Winterfell We are up-and-coming I’m getting ready for the top 100

2 Likes

I’m new to king of the north and loving it! We work together and win alliance wars and take down 10 star titans. Come join a fun bunch with great experience to share.

3 Likes

Having two accounts allows me to be active in two of the most exciting and interactive Alliance groups in the game. King of the North with sister Alliance Wolves of Winterfell are certainly the places to be if you are looking for a top interactive alliance with great organization. I highly recommend this Alliance family to anyone wishing to be part of a Great Team.

3 Likes

Active, fun, no holds barred, fangs dripping with blood of the fallen. That’s us…the Wolves. Wolves of Winterfell. Come seek out the newest sensation, Lucien Shadow Bane, as he takes on the top players in the game…with you by his side it may just be possible. Zero going down? Hell ya…with 30 on 1 ; )

Will you be one of those 30? Get on in here and lets push for the top!
LSB is an idea…we can all be a little…LSB

4 Likes

28/30 Looking to hit top 100 now
Need 2 above average players
We hit hard and party hard
Preference of 2500+ power and 1000+ trophies…the higher the better
So far still an easy going alliance and never had to ask anyone to hit
Come and let’s reach the top together!

3 Likes

We have an alliance for everyone! King of the North is a top 25 alliance, for people who want a serious challenge. Queen of the North is for people just starting out or just want to play casually. Wolves of Winterfell is in the middle, where the only requirements are regular participation and having fun. You will have access to multiple chats where you can ask questions, discuss strategy, watch videos, or just be entertained. Players can move between alliances as their needs suit - whether it’s moving up for top-level competition or moving down to take a break. Spots are limited, so sign up now. We look forward to meeting you.

4 Likes

29/30 Fighting 8* and soon to be 9* titans.
Looking for above average players that like to have fun and hit hard :smiley:
1000 cups/3000 power to hang with the titans
Top 100 here we come!

3 Likes

Bumpity bump bump bumpity bump bump look at frosty go

As our players move around between us and King of the North and Queen of the North we get open spots and guess what…we have some! :smiley:
Hanging with 8-9* titans and alliance wars. We party hard, hit harder, and no fear.
Pushing to top 100 but still maintaining a relaxed enough atmosphere…can miss 1-2 titans without penalty. Come chill with us and chat with us.

Wolves of Winterfell
Lucien SB

2 Likes