"King of the North", top 10 alliance, is waiting for you!

All three alliances are fantastic…great players and teammates, for all levels, from competitive to intermediate level players! Join one of the 3 alliances…the one you think you’re suited for.

2 Likes

Just to clarify: The 100-150K damage on high level Titans regularly is total damage not per hit. I know, probably didn’t need to be said but I’d rather make sure people know for sure.

If you are tired of being in an alliance where the membership is constantly changing and are up for the challenge, if you are tired of being in an alliance where you hear nothing but crickets for hours or days and desire an active chat, if you really desire to be in an alliance where people know the nuts and bolts of how things work in the game and want to contribute toward discovery of how new changes will impact your Heroes, If you want to be in an alliance that takes down nothing but 12* titans, or if you feel like you are ready to compete against the top Alliances in the game then this is the Alliance for you.

If you speak to any member of this Alliance, you’ll find that most of the time there is a waiting list to get in. You can take advantage of the opportunity presented right now and apply. This does not happen often.

Censure/Prophet of Loss

3 Likes

The King of the North family of alliances has a few openings for players that want to grow and have fun within a friendly and helpful community.

Our Alliances cover a wide range of levels and playing preferences from relaxed to very competitive. What we all have in common is the love for the game and enjoying it with good friends in a respectful, companionable environment. We look for active players who are focused on team play and friendly communication. We help each other become stronger and more knowlegeable by sharing knowledge and strategy regarding game play and development of your Heroes. We have fun within our family of Alliances through strong communication and a variety of Line Chat rooms covering all topics (AW strategy, Game Advice, General chat, etc.)

Our family of alliances is comprised of:

King of the North: Top 10 Alliance. Openings aren’t common, but feel free to reach out on Line for a future spot.

Wolves of Winterfell and KOTN Peace Warriors: Both are competitive Alliances that continue to grow stronger while fighting 11* - 12* titans. Open for active team players who have good teams for both titans and alliance wars. Room for members to grow at different paces, but everyone is expected to try their best and be active on all titans and wars. Not a problem when real life gets in the way, but advanced notice should be given when possible.

Desculpa: Casual/Active Alliance having a good mix of longtime experienced members and newer players. Currently fighting 8* - 9* titans while chilling, training and having fun. Alliance wars is optional, but members are expected to use all flags if not opting out.

White Lotus: Casual/Active training Alliance, mainly F2P/C2P. Requires daily titan hits and opting out of war if not able to use all flags.

All Alliances have independent leaderships, goals and policies. Line is required for KOTN, Wolves of Winterfell and Peace Warriors.

Feel free to reach out on Line or apply in game. If you’re not sure which alliance is the best fit, we’re more than happy to help find the best match.

Line ID’s for Alliance contacts:

KOTN: julia-north

Desculpa: Raven (Line ID coming)

Peace Warriors: beezzerpw

White Lotus: oddbogeyman

Wolves of Winterfell: dogdaze007

6 Likes

Didn’t you guys just beat Ritual in war?

3 Likes

Yes we did have the first victory against Ritual in a long time :blush:

2 Likes

King of the North family is a nice place to grow up as a player. If you ever need a constructive advises someone will be there to help you.

2 Likes

Still a couple of spots open in the Wolves and Peace Warriors. Join before they’re gone!

1 Like

King of the North will have an opening after midweek war.
We are looking for a strong player, ready to play competitive at top level.
Feel free to reach out and PM screenshots of maxed heroes and troops.
Line: julia-north

2 Likes

One spot has opened up in Peace Warriors. Line: beezzerpw

1 Like

We have magically cleared our waitlist and are now accepting 1 exceptional player to join our family. Msg Julia-north or Eddardofwinterfell on line for more information. Be prepared to send screenshots of hero roster.

2 Likes

Hi. I’m attempting to get in touch with you all. Your alliance family looks perfect for me. I can’t seem to find all of you on Line.

1 Like

Thanks for reaching out @brightness. My Line id is julia- north in small letters

1 Like

Come join our fun loving group. Want to war against the best and hit 12 star titans, then contact Julie-north on line. We have people around the global and have someone in chat at almost all times of the day.

1 Like

White Lotus has multiple spots available. Line ID oddbogeyman.

3 Likes

KOTN Peace Warriors has one spot open. We are roasting 11* and 12* titans, and fight AW’s to win.

Whether you’re an experienced player looking to fine tune your knowledge or one still working on the learning curve of this game, feel free to check us out.

Line ID: beezzerpw

We have spots open in 4 alliances in the North family
KOTN Peace Warriors 11-12* titans (1 spot) competitive alliance
Wolves of Winterfell 11-12* titans (1 spot) competitive alliance
White Lotus 8*-9* titans, casual/training alliance
Desculpa 8*-9* titans, casual alliance
Look up in thread for more info

Line ID’s for Alliance contacts:

KOTN: julia-north (Julia)

Desculpa: useful_idiot (Putter)

KOTN Peace Warriors: beezzerpw (Beezzer)

White Lotus: oddbogeyman (Oddbogeyman)
Wolves of Winterfell: dogdaze007 (DogDaze)

I have played with Wolf of Winterfell and it gave me the knowledge to get in King Of the North (Top 5). If you want to embrace a journey to the Top come to play with us!

1 Like

Two spots available in KOTN Peace Warriors. Looking to step up, or down, to 11*'s and 12*'s while being part of a competitive, family focused alliance? Check us out. Beezzerpw on Line.

1 Like

Two spots now open on KOTN Peace Warriors. Looking to be part of a strong family alliance? Check us out.

@Rook, @littleKAF @Garanwyn our family recruitment thread “ The King of the North Alliances recruiting” now mainly used by most of our Alliances have been closed down due to 30 days not active. Can it be reopened? If only allowed 1 I will prefer to have this one closed and the other one open