"King of the North", top 10 alliance, is waiting for you!

Thank you all for your interest. For now our lines are closed :slight_smile:

1 Like

We have another member being busy in life and giving you the opportunity of joining one of the very best alliances in the game :blush:
Come join us for the next goal of top 5.
Reach out for me on Line: Julia-north

2 Likes

Time for a new recruit. People are busy IRL and are taking vacations etc so we have 1 spot open. Top 10 alliance, 12* titans, always fight a top 5 team in wars etc. Join today!

1 Like

Iā€™m a very active player who falls just short of requirements but I see thereā€™s still a spot open for king of the north. My current defense team power is 3471 and Iā€™m always between 2200-2500 cups, at this moment itā€™s 2300ish but I havenā€™t been raiding while I wait for my chest to refresh. I donā€™t have 30 heroes for war just yet but Iā€™m a solid titan hitter and Iā€™m not satisfied with my current alliance. Itā€™s basically dead. Iā€™ve only been playing for about 2 months and Iā€™m level 30, I think Iā€™m the type of player youā€™re looking for.

2 Likes

Hello SWEG, thank you for your interest.

You made a respectable outcome for the short time playing. Unfortunately itā€™s still not enough to play on that high level. 11*/12* titans kill 4* heroes with a single shot if you donā€™t cover them with strong troops and/or items. You wouldnā€™t have joy on that level. And even if you would decide to stay you wouldnā€™t be a reinforcement for us.

I hope you understand our position. Develop your team(s) and your roster (at least you need 30 heroes developed into 4th ascension for top10 alliances and a defense team with ~4000 teampower) and you will find your way. Good luck and lot of fun for you.

1 Like

More than welcome to come across to us. Whilst you develop your team. 100% active. Friendly. Chatty (mostly). Search out Squirrel Brigade and check is out.

1 Like

We have one spot available. Reach out on Line: Julia-north :slight_smile:

1 Like

ā€¦ and it can be noted that we just opened our AW chest, so if you join now, youā€™ll be in for a 100 % participation chest in 2.5 weeks! :wink:

EDIT: As thereā€™s an Alliance War Maintenance Break incoming, promising the opening of a new AW chest in 2.5 weeks time is of courseā€¦ I wouldnā€™t want to call it a lie, but, well, not in line with whatā€™s to expect. Letā€™s say 3 weeks instead. OK?

Also, King of the North is a *** awsome alliance. I mean it. But that pretty much goes without saying.

You might wonder why I have to point it out if it goes without saying. Well, join us to find out!

(Now youā€™re all like: ā€˜wtf is that ornery lizard rambling about, it makes no sense - i better join them and find outā€™ and Iā€™m like: ā€˜scoreā€™.)

4 Likes

BUMP
https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/uploads/short-url/6Z9MkdrZDLEdmfZ3kBgiF2mBgI6.jpeg

2 Likes

I am interested in joining. 4096 team power 2600+ trophies good bench very active.

2 Likes

Apply in-game or reach out on Line: Julia-north!

Edit: Thatā€™s Line-ID Julia-north without an exclamation mark, I only added the exclamation mark to give the sentence a positive wibe, and end it in a proper way.

3 Likes

@Haelin You can reach out for me on Line, my Line ID is: Julia-north or apply in game.

1 Like

KoTn has a spot for a strong member with a good sense of humor and who like to excel in the top 8. Let us know if you can rock with us! Winter is coming.

1 Like

We are looking for a strong and friendly team player to join us after the current war.
Our requirements:
8+ maxed 5* and more coming up
30 heroes leveled for aw
Titan score 100k+ on usual basis
Come and join the fun in King of the North, this week #2 on the leaderboard. You can help us reach the top :slight_smile:
Reach out on Line: julia-north

1 Like

Our sister alliance Wolves of Winterfell also have a few spots open if you want to join the KotN family.
We have a lot of fun and game advice in our common Line groups

1 Like

Open spot for a top alliance! Come join our family and compete with the best. We are all over the world so the party goes around the clock.

1 Like

This sounds amazing!

1 Like

@StealthNinja You are welcome to reach out for me on Line: julia-north

1 Like

We are on the top spot today :slight_smile:

1 Like

King of the North and Wolves of Winterfell are looking for active and competitive players interested in joining the KotN family when we have new openings.

We expect members to be able to communicate in English and join our Line groups.

King of the North

Top 5 alliance, fighting 12* titans daily and fighting top alliances in war.

Requirements:

10+ maxed 5* heroes

Min. 30 leveled 4*-5* heroes for war

Being able to do 100-150k damage on high level titans on usual basis (edited - per titan, not in 1 hit)

Defense team power 4000+

2600 cups

Wolves of Winterfell

Top 100 alliance, fighting 11* titans and following a successful war strategy.

Requirements:

Defense team power: 3700+

2400 cups

A reasonable aw bench

Being active on all titans and use all flags for war

White Lotus

Is our training alliance having a mix of upcoming players and experienced players either taking a break from the top or playing on an alt account. White Lotus are more casual than our ā€œbigā€ alliances but expecting members to be active and helpful.

Line is not required in White Lotus, but our groups are open to all members of the KotN family. Join to have fun, grow and learn from experienced players.

Contact on Line:

Julia leader of King of the North : julia-north

BlakkMambah leader of Wolves of Winterfell : platinumceo

Lucy/Light Leader of White Lotus: Light777

2 Likes