"King of the North", top 10 alliance, is waiting for you!

We are killing mostly 11* but today we got a purple 12* that we expect to take down with a few flasks. We need one strong person as stated above- help us exterminate the Chaos Spider!

2 Likes

This Titan is downed. Join us to take down the next :blush:

2 Likes

1 spot open

• Power 3900+ & 2200+ trophies required
  • We kill 10*-11* titans on a daily basis
  • Looking for active, friendly players

English Language required.
Join us in the Top 20!
Come check out our Alliance in game or contact us on LINE: resol666 or julia-north

1 Like

Looking for a competitive, but friendly alliance? Consider “King of the North”! We fight 10* and 11* titans daily and compete with top 10 teams in AW. With full roster we place from #15 to #5 on the boards :slight_smile:

We are looking for active, strong players to join our team. Defense team power 3900+, 2200+ trophies, and a reasonable AW bench.

Must be able to communicate in English and use LINE. Apply in-game or contact julia-north on LINE. See you soon! ~(>`-’)>

1 Like

Room for 2 atm. Join soon before we are full again. Top 8 regularly now.

Bump bump bump bump bump

Space for 2, top 10 alliance on the reg, win most wars, farming 11* etc

**Note that these spots are temporary, so mercs and others can come for a few days. We have members returning from vacation, sorry for any confusion.

1 Like

So if you need a Merc, you kick someone out of the alliance?

Lmao thanks for convincing me never to join your alliance.

I have no idea how you drew that conclusion from what I wrote, but I will clarify just in case. We have members out for vacation. They are guaranteed a spot back in. Therefore, we don’t accept long term people for those spots. Sometimes Mercs and others want to spend a few days in a friendly way, and they can participate in a war, etc.

Therefore, we are being loyal to the people of the alliance. We do the opposite of what you said; we do not kick anyone out unless they are not participating. You may want to clarify before you accuse people of such behavior.

3 Likes

Your assumption is incorrect. We have members who are on vacation and therefore stepped out of the alliance for the time being allowing for merc recruitment.

We have one open permanent spot who wants to have fun hit 11 and 12 star titans and win alliance wars. We have two other spots open to fill in for members we have on vacation. We are a well mix of people from around the globe. Come see what King of the North has to offer you.

1 Like

Currently full, thanks!

1 Like

Can someone translate this to english for me?

1 Like

Bye bye klin have a nice day now!

1 Like

Up for a alliance change

3563 team at the moment (evolving Azlam)

Average War score - 400+

Average Titan attack - 25k +

Highest Titan Damage - 71k

Tell me what to do to join

1 Like

We are full with 30/30 at the moment.

You may want to message julia-north on LINE about joining one of the associated alliances for now. Also Titan attacks / damage need to be in context: 25k on a 6* is not the same as 25k on a 12*. Your defense power is much lower than the average member’s here but if it’s the right set up, that’s more important than the raw number.

As for the comment on kicking members before, it was simply misunderstood. The alliance was at 27/30 because some members left for vacation/inactivity. This is a good alliance with smart, helpful people who work well together and have fun. Everyone would enjoy the atmosphere, but the war opponents and Titan strength require some individual development (roughly 4k defense power, 25+ usable heroes for aw) to provide meaningful contribution and to comfortably fit in.

4 Likes

These are my attacks 20 minutes ago on a 6*

How do I get in touch with Julia? Which chat room?

1 Like

We are using the LINE App. You can reach me on LINE ID: julia- north

1 Like

Hi saraivix, I’m sorry but we are looking for people with 4000+ team power currently :slight_smile:

11* and 12* titans are sadly more resilient than 6*, when our mates were visiting our new alliance fighting 6* titans they were hitting those for 70-100k per hit (not sure exactly @Eddard )

Do not get discouraged though! Get that Azlar up and running and you’ll be fighting better titans in no time. If you have outgrown your current alliance, best of luck finding a new crew with which you will be able to grow!

1 Like

Hi Saraivix,

We’re looking for a couple new active members. We’re very active in chat and use Line, but don’t require it. Currently killing 8 & 9 star titans. Look up Condor Heros

You look like you would fit into the middle of our group strength.