"King of the North", top 10 alliance, is waiting for you!

Hey klin you still.looking for a team?

1 Like

With 2400+ cups and 3850+ team power due to in-progress heroes we can wiggle, but that’s a bit too low, I fear.

But you can apply to Wolves of Winterfell! They’re a great growing Alliance with plenty of awesome players where you can grow and test your mettle against 8 and 9* titans! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the reply! Found a new alliance elsewhere.

1 Like

We have 1 or 2 spots available atm for qualified applicants.

1 Like

lol @Julia Stiffy1 is not looking to join. and funny name there @St1

2 Likes

I see :rofl: We still have 1 spot available for a player teampower 3900+, 2200 cups.
Contact on Line: Julia-North

1 Like

Thanks guys, sorry to hijack your thread but if peeps not high enough for you thought i could mop them up for our horde lol

4 Likes

KotN has a fine secondary alliance in Wolves of Winterfell which is his level, also Queen of the North which is for any level.

2 Likes

Looking for a competitive, but friendly alliance? Consider “King of the North”! We fight 10* and 11* titans daily and compete with top 10 teams in AW. With full roster we place from #15 to #5 on the boards :slight_smile:

We are looking for active, strong players to join our team. Defense team power 3900+, 2200+ trophies, and a reasonable AW bench.

Must be able to communicate in English and use LINE. Apply in-game or contact julia-north on LINE. See you soon!

1 Like

Hey julia Im there knock knock knocking on heaveeens door! Let me in let me, or ill huff and ill puff and ill blow the house dowwwwwwn!

1 Like

I am sorry Stiffy but we are full now. The open spots is reserved for players joining soon.
You are welcome to reach out to me on Line if you are interested in a spot next time we have an opening.
Line ID: Julia-north

1 Like

Mumma mia, never mind, you let me know if they fall out. Shame as I could bring the pain, and also some heavy players with me. Why u have to wait? Surely if they coming they coming…

1 Like

Some players have arrangements they have to tend to before joining - vide finishing an AW, dealing with some IRL stuff, or waiting for their replacements on their teams.

If we agreed the spot is theirs, the spot is theirs, and we will certainly wait for them to take care of their business first.

2 Likes

Looking for a competitive, but friendly alliance? Consider “King of the North”! We fight 10* and 11* titans daily and compete with top 10 teams in AW. With full roster we place from #15 to #5 on the boards :slight_smile:

We are looking for an active and strong player to join our team. Defense team power 3900+, 2200+ trophies, and a reasonable AW bench.

Must be able to communicate in English and use LINE. Apply in-game or contact julia-north on LINE. See you soon!

4 Likes

King of the North is recruiting.
1 spot open.
Power 3900+ & 2200+ trophies required.
We kill 10*-11* on daily basis.
Be Active and Friendly.
English Language required.
Join us in the Top 20 Alliances.
Come check out our Alliance.
Contact on LINE: resol666 or julia-north

1 Like

@Julia North I would like to join your alliance. I meet your criteria and would like to learn how I can become better. I currently am at 3630 per ranking, and never miss a Titan or war fight. I am new to this forum so I don’t know what the next step is… Look forward to hearing from you

1 Like

Hi @ShootrMcAvin. You are welcome to message me on Line.
My Line ID is: Julia-north

2 Likes

Hello Julia, I just signed up and messaged you on Line

1 Like

King of the North is recruiting.
Spot open.
Power 3900+ & 2200+ trophies required.
We kill 10*-11* on daily basis.
Be Active and Friendly.
English Language required.
Join us in the Top 20 Alliances.
Come check out our Alliance.