"King of the North", top 10 alliance, is waiting for you!

We have spots open for active players to join.

1 Like

King of the North is expanding! Our little E&P family is growing! :grin:

Today our doors open to more casual players: join the WOLVES OF WINTERFELL sister alliance and grow at your own pace playing together with some very strong and experienced players. Our Julia is a frequent visitor to 1-3rd spots on the Leaderboard #noboasting

Requirements and Goals:

KING OF THE NORTH
Our main Alliance. Fighting 10* titans and hovering around top 20!

We’re looking for strong, dedicated players to join our team, but we are - and shall remain - more lenient and casual than the very top Alliances. Activity is required, but we do not police Alliance Wars/Titans and allow individuality/experimentation in crafting your strategies :grin: That’s not to say you can’t join the brainstorming and plot ways to smash the enemies to pieces together with our other brainiacs!

Sounds good to you? Come and apply today! Due to branching out, we have several spots open/opening soon!

Our requirements:

• 3600 team power

• 2000 trophy score || NO CUP DROPPING

• communicate in English

• 5 hits per titan with a minimum of 60k damage total

• 6 hits during Alliance Wars

• positive attitude - we’re keeping a drama free zone!

• notify us if you will be off (if it’s a longer period of time, you can just chill in the Wolves and chat with us on LINE until you’re ready to return :blush: )

WOLVES OF WINTERFELL
An alliance for the more casual players and for those, who are only just building up their empires. Join the Wolves to be on the fast-track to our main alliance.

This is also a place where KotN members can chill during the more busy periods of their lives. If a KotN member will need a vacation, a Wolf shall take their place in KotN :blush:

Apply in game or, if you prefer (or no spot is open at the given moment), message our LINE-masters on LINE: resol666 or Julia-North

4 Likes

We have 2 spots open.

3 Likes

We need two active players for the upcoming war. Please join soon before the clock starts ticking soon

1 Like

We have one spot open in King of the North.
Req. 2000 cups, 3500 power

2 Likes

Less cups and lower powear … Just see alliance DELUX * welcome xdx

1 Like

Or join our sister alliance Wolves of Winterfell, since, ya know, it’s our topic and all the visitors are belong to us, you poacher! :smile:

Cool unicorn though :unicorn:

3 Likes

The place to be if you’re hardkor.
This alliance has been nothing but helpful to us Wolves in building up and with advice and support. Many KotN members also have a second account in Wolves of Winterfell as well. When there’s a spot…hop on in. You probably won’t be disappointed…unless you don’t like jokes, fun, and winning.
Enjoy!

4 Likes

Join King of the North before your neighbor :blush: We kill 10* titans on daily basis and win (almost) every alliance war. King of the North is currently #20 and continue to move for the top. Requirements 3600 power and 2000 cups.
Contact on Line:
resol666
julia-north

Wolves of Winterfell is open to active players to grow for the top and experienced players that like to play more casual for some time and help our new members to grow. Currently killing 6*-7* titans. Goal is top 100.
Look in thread for more info.

4 Likes

Great :wolf:Allliance to grow and socialize!! Also fantastic King of the North Alliance if you like a challenge!! Join us today, and you won’t regret it!

1 Like

would like to join - fredthrax is lineID

2 Likes

:unicorn: Welcome :unicorn:

3 Likes

ARE YOUR READY to take the red pill and enter King of the North?

For strong players, the main KOTN alliance has at least one opening. I joined this alliance because it is very friendly, mature and competitive. I have had six top 50 finishes in the challenges, yet I learned a lot from Ellilea and others about challenges and 10* titan hitting. I have 38 (soon to be 41) level 70-80 heroes, but I am learning a great deal from several members about alliance war strategy. I learned enough about raids that last week I hit #1 in player rankings for my 20 seconds of fame before several players graced me with their revenges :grin:. I expect to continue to grow with this great group. The leadership is excellent, and they are a big reason we are expanding.

The alliance has recently increased its ranking to #14 (now #19 to make room for new folks). We aim to be top 10. In order to do that, we need one or two really strong players. You know who you are – your power is 3700+, you are doing 30K or more per hit frequently on 8*, you have at least three teams of heroes for alliance wars, and you regularly frequent the diamond raid arena. You must be excited to hit for 60K+ total in 5 hits on 10* titans, take down 4000 power teams in alliance wars, and have a great time doing it. Yes, we plan on taking down the rumored level 11+ hypertitans as well!

For those who wish to join a very competitive alliance but who need to build their teams, our sister alliance Wolves of Winterfell is open for recruitment as well. Several of the members of KOTN are in that alliance as well, and the alliances share a LINE chat.

Apply in game or, if you prefer (or no spot is open at the given moment), message our LINE-masters on LINE: resol666 or Julia-North

8 Likes

I joined 28 days ago and enjoy every part of this alliance. We have moved from the low 20’s to low teens in that time. There is no pressure and it’s a fun environment. Open discussions and everyone works together to get better. Come join today before the space is gone.

6 Likes

@Epigenetic Oh stop it, you! :relaxed:

Indeed, and ever since we have 2 groups, you can find the right place place in our team depending on your strength and play style, while being a part of our lovely community :slight_smile:

My mom and I joined this Alliance when they were trying to get to top 100, and look as us now! :smile:

3 Likes

@Resol can I join with my Alt and merc? Julia said I could!

1 Like

If Julia said you could then come on over :slight_smile:

1 Like

We need to make room so wait a bit

1 Like

OK Anchor there is an opening, go for it and identify yourself so we know its you :slight_smile:

1 Like

We still have one opening. Anchor’s level 7 alt had a mighty 2464 points on the titan, most from his daughter who did an amazing job with Friar Tuck on the 10*, but sadly they had to move on to other streaming and mercing activities :slight_smile:

Come join us!

5 Likes