🐰 Killhare – 5* Dark/Purple from Springvale

I’m fully leveling up Killhare right now. She got an A+ from Anchor and am going to experiment with her on my defense.
I’m running Alice-Ursena-Telluria-Vela-White Rabbit and going to have Killhare replace Ursena for a while. I think Killhare personally is better than Jabberwock but then again I don’t have him. I have 11 tabards now so if I get Clarissa next month I can level her too with one more tabard. I think Killhare is a beast. Her, Ursena, and Costumed Tiburtus can wreck some teams if everything plays out right.

2 Likes

Nearly done, a few emblems for lv19 and extra mana. Power 879 is crazy, my Snow White, who is far ahead of Zim and others, isn’t even near that power at lv18, thought she’s the highest in terms of power :thinking: Took a balanced emblem path since she will be on my d, maybe for life. @LadyAchilles, you will never regret giving tabards to her (don’t give her scopes, they don’t fit :wink:) and putting emblems on her imo, although Kingston doesn’t speak to me anymore since I took away his :cry:

5 Likes

Don’t forget her being fighter class, that’s a huge plus too and she looks much better than Calamari Ursena :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Killhare should be Killher…
Kill her or die.

4 Likes

Wish I had her, maybe next year

1 Like

Oops, mixed up Killhare and Snow white, sorry :rofl: :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

I leveled up Obakan in my alt account.

He is not Sartana, but I don’t regret giving him the tabbards, have another set tah soon will be Killhare’s.

Y’All have got me thinking now if i should reset my maxed out boldtusk and gato emblems to give to Killhare as soon as i max level her? :thinking: would that be madness or nah? :joy: She defo has competition in other 5s fighters in my Guardian Panther, Kingston, Fenrir, amongst a few others. And I certainly do like max’d emblem Gato for 3 star tournaments? So I dunno what to do!

Could you do me a big favour and post her bonus picture artwork please? Last outstanding item for my collection :slight_smile:

1 Like

4 Likes

Wasn’t to hyped about getting her, but the thought of this eventual mono team makes me happy. If they fire everyone is dead

4 Likes

Thank you immensely sir :slight_smile:

1 Like

Killhare without emblems (but i do have JF, Grazul and gazzele) or clarissa with emblems?
neither of them is taking seshat spot on def, btw

Found +17 killhare on defense. She hits very hard about 600 damage on all her opponent. I think she is worth the tabards and emblems.

1 Like

Wow, she can hit! I didn’t intend to do any Easter pulls, but I ended up doing so for her.
Didn’t get her. :cry:
But I did get Master Lepus, so you could say I still got somebunny special. :stuck_out_tongue:

Master lepus also great. He worth the telescopes

1 Like

Just messing with Mist and Killhare.

3 Likes

I maxed Clarissa first but … oh my, Killhare! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

Same for me this war :grin:

Absolute beast.

Fire her after c.tibs and c.rigard to melt defences

2 Likes